2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm gonna start a rumor that the black cement 3's are dropping Feb 8th with the NA on the back

Shoot I would believe it because I want a pair SOOOOO bad. Not so much about the NA but because I need a pair of black cements since I missed out in 2011.

If I could have one pair, besides dunks, I would wear 3s for the rest of my life

They've been in production for quite some time now.

Never seen an SB that had soooo many pairs floating around before shoe was even announced. Reminded me of toro 4s [emoji]128565[/emoji]
I'm sure if there were more people into sbs and hyping them, there would be no question there would be early pairs just like the loads and loads of early jordans. If people want them, they are attainable

The true definition of quick strike means announced in less than a month from release. Sure this timing may cause lesser pairs to be produced since you have a smaller time frame. But this is NOT always true. They can simply up the production rate or allocate more factories to produce these pairs. This is the largest produced QS in history dam near GR numbers. Quick strike ONLY deals with timing
truth
They've been in production for quite some time now.

Never seen an SB that had soooo many pairs floating around before shoe was even announced. Reminded me of toro 4s [emoji]128565[/emoji]

I'm sure if there were more people into sbs and hyping them, there would be no question there would be early pairs just like the loads and loads of early jordans. If people want them, they are attainable
that's the GM at work. I'd prefer if they stayed out of it, stuck with JB

Definitely GM. Nike contacts the factory about making prototype and sample pairs. They keep the blueprints and produce pairs on their down time

This is the largest produced QS in history dam near GR numbers. Quick strike ONLY deals with timing

Do you have numbers or sources to prove this?

Further in the SB world a true QS is more than timing or releasing within a month. QS pairs aren't ordered but rather allocated to shops. This is based on many variables - i.e the tier and volume. Shops are generally notified a few weeks prior of their allocation and then shipment. It used to be more sporadic with QS delivery dates but since Nike started being greedy and releasing them on their site - they've shifted almost every QS to a set release date - which goes against the tradition of an SB QS - but that's another story.

Nike NY is getting 274 pair. Demand is way higher than stock. And they have THE most of any Niketown.
Keep in mind that Niketown NY didnt even receive 100 pairs of Black/Red 1s. That is a ton of pairs, especially for a Dunk.

Can someone pm me what site CCS is?

:lol:

Hey guys new to this thread (sorry :wow:) like others I'm interested in getting the tiffs. I loved the lows back when they came out, but had no idea how to go about copping sbs at 15 lol. :wow: Anywhoo, just wondering how difficult is it to get a size 6? I'm assuming NDC won't have that size, because they seem to rarely do if I'm not mistaken when it comes to sbs. Where exactly should I look to cop that size, preferably online? Any info is appreciated thanks in advance. :smile:
Your best bet will be to keep your eyes peeled to this thread within a few days of the drop or to do a bit of digging through this thread for sites that dropped the YOTH Dunks in small sizes. VerticalUrge.com and ccs.com will likely be your best bets. Bear in mind that they do not release GS sizes separately, so you will have to do the size conversion.

Last edited:
ahh I should have picked up on that; Mountain Dew Kickstart has kicked in yet this morning

Last edited:

Further in the SB world a true QS is more than timing or releasing within a month. QS pairs aren't ordered but rather allocated to shops. This is based on many variables - i.e the tier and volume. Shops are generally notified a few weeks prior of their allocation and then shipment. It used to be more sporadic with QS delivery dates but since Nike started being greedy and releasing them on their site - they've shifted almost every QS to a set release date - which goes against the tradition of an SB QS - but that's another story.

30k is confirmed by a number of sources in the last couple days. It was posted in the thread.

Repped for the rest of the info though, I didn't know that. I love learning stuff like this

I'm glad premier restocked.... Just got a pair off the bay for 80 shipped non branded....

u give me hope. i was gonna grab a pair from a shop yesterday for 142 shipped but figured i'd be able to find a pair on ebay for cheaper from some desperate reseller. unfortunately all of the pairs in my size currently have a starting price or BIN of 170+

times have def changed. Miss the days of just rolling up to a store and seeing something there out the blue. I'd be on Pitkin ave, Fulton mall, and Jamaica ave scouring for just kicks in general and be pleasantly surprised by a pair or two popping up.

Was talking to a local shop owner about Nike and there new way of doing limited/qs releases. Not happy at all and now with Jordan only spots opening up...gonna cripple many M&Ps even further.

The crazy thing is this whole social media and online release craze started just a few years back...I remember being able to walk into a store and seeing pairs of dunks and Jordan's and just walking out with them.

The crazy thing is this whole social media and online release craze started just a few years back...I remember being able to walk into a store and seeing pairs of dunks and Jordan's and just walking out with them.

While there was an SB craze it was nothing like what the JB stuff is these days; when releases dropped you would generally get 10 people or so in a line but nothing like people around the blocks

The only time I ever camped for shoes was in NTNY and it was for the Pharrell's and Espo's; it's hard to believe it's been 10 years already

Last edited:
Right I was a big JB guy and only bought SB's every now and then since I wasn't a skater but I think it got out of hand right around the 2011 black cement 3 and concord 11 releases for Jordan..those were the only shoes I had to camp for and it was crazy to me at the time. Now you got kids using their parents credit cards or dudes not paying bills at every release.

Last edited:
i stopped into a local yesterday to see what was on sale and dude was on the phone talking about "the second shipment of tiffs". he noticed me listening and walked to the back. i waited till he came back out to talk to him. he told me they will have a restock on the tiffs. he asked me not to tell anyone who i heard that from as the shop could get in trouble with nike.

take that how you want to take it. i have no more info than that and don't know how reliable his info is.

I think that is what bothers me the most. People not having the time or money for sneakers so they use their parents. I don't know how many recent pick ups I went to and saw parents waiting in line for sneakers with their kid. Some parents were even camped out in the cold for Jordans, SBs, or whatever and their kid was at home relaxing. Then right before the store opens the kid switches with mom or dad. Just sad on how the game is now.

Back
Top Bottom