2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There are way more resellers for this release. Like more than normal. Im calling maybe like 60:40. 

They see what the lows go for and think they can get that price without having any knowledge on the history and context.

exactly and I would bet it's more like 75/25 resellers to keepers

the majority of folks are trying to cop the Tiff's because they think they are gonna make a huge profit but they are sadly mistaken
Exactly and that's why the market will flood with pairs and sellers will have to probably lower their prices. That's what I love about naive sellers thinking they're gonna cash in on this

It might be NDC or bust for me for tiffs a snowstorm is hitting the chicagoland area Saturday and Sunday

I never planned on leaving my couch to go stand in line with a bunch of people who will leave the store and try to get $250 cash from people

Called my local shop and they said they will have 4-5 pairs... it's NDC or nothing for me. I am more worried about the camo hi, which my local shop doesn't seem to be getting. Do we have anymore information on those yet???
Release date was removed from NDC so it's anybody's guess.

Does anyone know what size SB laces i should get from Fully Laced for a size 9.5 Dunk High

Don't want to pull out a measure my own laces if someone knows this off the top of their head :smile:

Exactly and that's why the market will flood with pairs and sellers will have to probably lower their prices. That's what I love about naive sellers thinking they're gonna cash in on this
Yep, everybody just has to hold strong on paying high prices on these. Ain't NO way these are worth 300, you can barely see that croc skin :smh:

Yep, everybody just has to hold strong on paying high prices on these. Ain't NO way these are worth 300, you can barely see that croc skin :smh:

People just need to hold strong until Saturday because once they release there are going to be a huge drop in resale

Sellers know if they don't sell high by Saturday they are screwed

^ first you said 48", then changed it to 54"...if you don't know just don't respond.

Also I wear a 9.5 and the laces that come with highs are longer than 60". I've measured them before. It really all depends how you lace them on what length you want to go with.

Last edited:
Nice pics; Tiffs are really looking weak

That croc looks like croc on fake lows

Last edited:
Nice pics but seriously who started that dumb pose of holding another pair of shoes while wearing shoes.SMH lol

Atleast you aint do the dainty ankle pose lol

@stillballin I hope you have seen production numbers on these or have inside info because you have been saying these are a super GR for a week now lol.You bet not be wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom