2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys, what do you think a fair price for ds roller derbys is? I don't want to over pay, but I also don't wanna beat the guy down on price. Can't remember what I did with my pair and I really need them for an outing on thursday. Thanks.
Got mine last year after a super long search (regulars in this thread may remember how pumped up I was).... I paid $148 shipped I believe but that was after a lot of hunting. Most of the pairs I saw go mid-last year during the summer hovered more in the $165-175 range. Take that fwiw. Good luck, love those.

There are way more resellers for this release. Like more than normal. Im calling maybe like 60:40. 

They see what the lows go for and think they can get that price without having any knowledge on the history and context.
So true. I wish they knew right now it wasn't worth their time and it would save all of us some headaches.

^ first you said 48", then changed it to 54"...if you don't know just don't respond.

Also I wear a 9.5 and the laces that come with highs are longer than 60". I've measured them before. It really all depends how you lace them on what length you want to go with.
Well, then depending on how you lace your shoes, you would know what length you'd want right? Fully laced gives you two options. If you need laces for your high, you'd typically get the longer pair (54")

Regarding the tiffs, some pics make the shoes so underwhelming...If I get a pair, I'm hoping I'll be surprised.

4-5 pairs?   Without making any assumptions about the shop, maybe they're holding some for employees and/or friends?

The Camo Hi's were on NDC release calendar for 2/7, but they are not showing up anymore.  
I think it depends on the shop and the location. my local shop never gets say more then 5-7 QS pairs since the foot traffic for SB is real small. 

^ first you said 48", then changed it to 54"...if you don't know just don't respond.

Also I wear a 9.5 and the laces that come with highs are longer than 60". I've measured them before. It really all depends how you lace them on what length you want to go with.
i read it wrong the first time. it's 48" for lows, 54" for highs.

People just need to hold strong until Saturday because once they release there are going to be a huge drop in resale

Sellers know if they don't sell high by Saturday they are screwed
We all know how it works, and if kids don't wanna be patient, then let them.  Most kids feed into the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE anyway, there is no way, kids can drop BILLS on release after release, putting burden and irresponsibility on their parents.  But just let it be. It's 2014.  WHAT HAVE WE NOT SEEN?  Just a bunch of STEVE CARROLS out there, so let it be.  

Hold strong. The market will be flooded. Shops are getting good numbers. Prices will drop. Don't buy into hype. You can barely see croc skin.

I regret passing on these; been on the hunt for some time :nerd:

Well, then depending on how you lace your shoes, you would know what length you'd want right? Fully laced gives you two options. If you need laces for your high, you'd typically get the longer pair (54")
You'd think so but I wasn't the one asking, Russian:nerd:y was...Fully Laced actually has three options. 48", 54", and 60". Not all laces come in all lengths on their site though. I was trying to suggest that the laces you'd probably want for a size 9.5 high would be 60" since the ones that come with the highs are over 60". If you went with 54"s they'd prob be short unless you lace them half way up and don't actually tie them. Like I said it prob depends how you lace your shoes. Standard though I would think 48" for lows", 54" for mids, and 60"s for highs makes the most sense for size 9.5.

Last edited:

You'd think so but I wasn't the one asking, Russian:nerd:y was...Fully Laced actually has three options. 48", 54", and 60". Not all laces come in all lengths on their site though. I was trying to suggest that the laces you'd probably want for highs would be 60" since the ones that come with the highs are over 60". If you went with 54"s they'd prob be short unless you lace them half way up and don't actually tie them. Like I said it prob depends how you lace your shoes. Standard though I would think 48" for lows", 54" for mids, and 60"s for highs makes the most sense.
My Lows come with 60" laces because I'm a 13. 

Back
Top Bottom