2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was finally able to grab Uprise for a nice price... Awesome shoe IMO. Really nice in person and on feet.

Lol 30+ people deep at homage bk ....... 20+ hours standing/waiting in the blistering cold rather pay resell price and sleep nice and warm.

Yea resell price is looking like a good idea. People are stupid especially if they're just trying to make 150 profit. These aren't worth it maybe in the west coast but it's too cold on the east

Yeah, only 16 pairs for the biggest Skate shop in the Sacramento area. Really? :stoneface:  Doesn't make any sense. Oh well.

The reps can sometimes chose what shops they want to hook up with more pairs. Other skate shops in the area may have been hooked up with more pairs.

Please if there are any kind souls out there that can lead me to a size 11 or 11.5 i would return the favor.. tons of retros js and other goodies in the vault.... plus connects for a lot of upcoming stuff... Dont mean to break rules here just looking for help thanks

Yea resell price is looking like a good idea. People are stupid especially if they're just trying to make 150 profit. These aren't worth it maybe in the west coast but it's too cold on the east

It's 232 dollar profit in the west coast. They're sleeping now in their tents. Weather is 63F partly cloudy. I can't imagine east coast

Regulars are far from 15-16 years old in here. 

You'd know that if you'd ever been here before the Tiff release.

You'd learn that if you decided to stick around after it.

In fact, I'm hopeful you will. Maybe you'll even contribute to the thread and help people get their pairs on future releases, provide insight on your opinion and why on new leaked photos, wow us with your knowledge and helpfulness on historical questions, and overall be a contributing member to everyone's passion for kicks......

If you do that, I'll be the first one to tip my hat to you

If you do that, I'll be the first one to return the favor. I'm no stranger to helping out when I can in here, no matter who you are.

If you have no interest in doing that, then I apologize for taking up your time with a thread that contains no questions about where these drop, how they fit, where the campouts are, how to get them, how to hold you down with a pair, what their resale will be, or anything else that has been discussed on every page of this thread for the last 2 weeks.

I actually do plan on sticking around in this thread as I think I'm going to get back into Dunks. I'm not into many of the Jordan's planned for this year, they're cheaper, and besides this one, they seem much easier to get.

Although I haven't entered this thread since the Tiffany Hi's were announced, I don't believe I've asked a single question about them. I have read every single post since I've started posting in here and have been collecting my information from that. I have also purchased two pairs of Dunks since then (UCS and Fire & Ice).

However, from the behavior I've seen from the "regulars," I will likely just be lurking with the occasional post. Whining, elitism, and even wishing cancer on people on people who haven't been in here since before the release. Yeah, I'm good on that.

You seem all right though.

Last edited:
People are surprised by camping? I got people coming out of retirement hitting me up tryna link to get these. Imma stop by blades in noho later.

Just got off the phone with concepts in cambridge. Just like orchard they had to give out wristbands and send people home. Apparantly there were a few shady characters about to cause a scene. So boston is officially dry. Online or bust

Back
Top Bottom