2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe I finally got through on NDC.

Haven't seen a bizarre release like this in awhile. That being said, after the damage was done, was able to get 3 pairs.

CatGang.

Took an hour and a half but was finally able to check out. Don't give up if you know you got one in your cart! Even if it looks like it's gone, just keep trying. 

got 12 pairs in cart came out with 4. this is a horrible release for nike server. one pair at ccs which i had to toss away due to errors.

Last edited:
This is the longest it ever took me to get through on NDC, had em in my cart for 7:00 am but had a hard time through check out cause they kept logging me off so I said eft it and went to church, got home at 8:20 to see if it would let me log on, kept trying till I got through at 8:34 and checked out. I hope my order goes through, I won't be shocked if its canceled though due to how long it took to check out. It never takes me the long. I haven't cop anything on NDC since they start using TLO , I'm on LBJ NBA 2k14 God mode when it comes to searching the site.

By the way, I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for posting so much.  If this thread was dead, I would have gave up awhile ago from boredom.

i can finally see my order history. i have 2 different pending charges since I used 2 different payment methods, hopefully i dont get canceled. im about to talk to a customer service rep in a second though so we shall see whats good

if you were hit with the one in cart already, try refreshing the page let it load fully and look at the cart. i let the page load and noticed i had a size in the cart and amazing checkout was quick. i started getting errors after purchasing but keep refreshing tht page and itll finally load. emails came 5-6 minutes later. 

Finally got through.

On a side note, did anyone else just realize that there wasn't a one per person limit?

MY ******! just keep tryin to add to cart, and if its in your cart keep refreshing to check out. I was able to to get my order thru after and hour and a half. Went thru all the same BS as all of u with the site crashing and all that ****. Was able to get my order number and paypal submitted. Now just patiently waiting for confirmation email... Good luck to all!

i think i may have able to finally get through! after 1 and a half hours i was finally able to check out via Paypal

Didn't even try... if buying a pair of shoes from a retail site will consume more than 5 minutes of my life, it's not worth it.

I'm really just starting not to care at all anymore, which is a shame because I've been doing this since before half of NT was born. It's kind of freeing though, actually. ...I set my alarm for 7:30m woke up, and just decided I'd rather go back to sleep for another hour than deal with refreshing pages over and over and all that. If I want them badly enough, I'll just pick them up down the line or trade something I have like triples of for them. Honestly, the older I get, the more I'd rather just spend the money than spend the time and deal with the stress.

Have fun at the circus.

And, good luck to my dudes here. ...You know, all my fellow 15 year old regulars. :rolleyes

Did anyone go through without getting a NDC email right after?  I see it on my order status preparing to ship but never got an instant email.

NDC order submitted at 6:28am (Pacific Time). NDC confirmation email received 6:37am. :smokin
Finally got mine submitted at 6:39 PST. Had to keep logging out and logging back in for it to reappear in my cart. :smokin Hope order doesn't get cancelled.

Why didn't the Diamond dunk get it's own thread? I've been in and out of line on NDC since 7am ct, lol.
Somebody started one but it got shut down because it was a "hypebeast" thread.I guess the people who get down with SB didn't want to warrant any extra attention for this release making or didn't want the resellers to go after em. 

Finally checked out from NDC with a 14, hopefully I can find a 15 to trade. 

Back
Top Bottom