2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

After 1 hour on hold with NDC and swearing like a sailer I got through on NDC got my pair 20% off + free 2Day Air glad to hear folks are still getting through

missed out on NDC so i woke my girl up and got some good mornin butt

kept hearing my phone go off and i thought it was premier, had to peak my head up to check just in case 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Copped, I see a lot of other members did as well. Congrats everyone who was able get through.

Can't get back to the shoe page, nike.com works fine but when I click on the shoes i get a site down page

missed out on NDC so i woke my girl up and got some good mornin butt

kept hearing my phone go off and i thought it was premier, had to peak my head up to check just in case :lol:

My gf is in New Orleans; I can't even do that

the only P in the bed with me is the actual cat :lol:

I think for those of us that got through on NDC an hour and a half later are good since we had them in our carts from the beginning. NDC was basically holding our spot since the site crashed. I've never had NDC cancel my order after receiving an order confirmation email. Just sayin. I know people a couple years back when NDC oversold the concords I believe and gave everyone who got a cancellation email a $100-175 gift card but I don't recall that happening recently. *crossing fingers*
Maybe this is nike way of evening out the playing field with the bots I have never seen anything like this happen. Nike probably saw these pairs go through right when the site went live and weeding out the bots.... (Kanye shrug) who knows...

Last edited:
Use your mobile device/iPad.

It kept giving me an error on the computer but I checked out right away on my phone.

Informational; finally got through on the phone with ndc; but the customer service rep told me that all ndc laucnhes this morning are in limbo due to the site crashing. She advised I stay close to the nikestore twitter feed.

I HAVE SIZE 12 ROYALS I WILL SELL TO U FOR RETAIL IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEYVE BEEN ASKING FOR

Back
Top Bottom