2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my first sb in a long time thanks for the updates got thru after almost 2 hrs keep trying ndc is definitely doin the fnl method. try your mobile device this time

fast forward austin, 30+ heads, 1 lost fat security guy, management no where in sight, saw a lot of commotion because a group of people look like they were trying to cut, might get ugly, finally got through on ndc so what a burger it is.

end of story

just got thru 10.5 no email yet but that money out my bank account already.. its gonna be a long weekend waiting for that tracking info

i hate trying to buy kicks through online 
tired.gif
 but congrats to all you guys who were able to cop 

What you guys doing if it stuck on order processing spin? Keep refreshing and hitting checkout and does the checkout spin

Got through on an 11.5 from NDC. I was going to skip since these orders will most likely get cancelled but I ordered just in case since nike doesnt charge your card until they ship which is awesome so your funds arent stuck in limbo. 

still going to try on premier and VU just in case. need that second pair

When did you get your order in initially?
What makes you say that?
I just got off the phone with nike customer service. Lady said that if I got a confirmation I'm good to go. See checked it and said as long as there is money in the account nothing should cancel it.

So I talked to 2 different NDC reps. They told me that my order that I just recently placed was good. But the order I made at 8:02 AM EST did not go through even though my card was charged. We'll see if they actually will ship out 2 orders but I doubt it. So maybe its not being oversold since some orders never really went through earlier. We shall see 

I just got a order confirmation but would I be able to get my brother one since its 1 per customer

Almost positive that the late sz 9's and 12's will be canceled. Too many people saying they were able to check out those sizes. Sucks because i was able to get a sz 12

I still have the WAITING FOR YOUR TURN on Safari for iPhone. Is there a way I could cop these? Jeez

Same. Mind you, I just tried on my iPhone about 10 mins ago. I haven't been this pissed about a release since Yeezy 2s.

What you guys doing if it stuck on order processing spin? Keep refreshing and hitting checkout and does the checkout spin
if you have ORDER PROCESSING with the spin wheel just wait it out, even if it gives you 500 error, just check your email

Back
Top Bottom