2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

well this is embarrassing.. got thru on Premier but accidentally choose pick up in store instead of shipping lol. anyone know how easy they are on these to change it back to shipping?

Ugh, I almost did the same thing. I hope you can man call them up ASAP

damn :lol:

Tried to order on VU, jsut before I paid said inventory of my size is no longer available :frown: closest I got today.

took an hour, but got em on NDC. really weird exp getting through. but 117 + 1 hour of head scratching online for some tiff highs ain't bad.

guys keep trying, premier still had sizes left and once nike sorts their ****, i bet they'll have sizes.
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I think there is a better chance of Nike overselling earlier than them underselling and adding more pairs at least today.

Premier is for sure sold out in 9.5, 10, 11, and 11.5. I couldn't get 10.5 to work for me lol

These will pop up in a random restock though for sure.

Nike is completely sold out. Talked to two different reps (both were actually extremely nice) and said that every pair is gone.

For those of you who DO go with resellers, be wary of people like this, who list all the sizes in their title but actually only have one size (An 8.5 in this case).

Always read the description thoroughly because Paypal isn't always a joy to deal with getting your money back:

Back
Top Bottom