2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better to start off humble and earn your stripes before going off in all caps.... just my opinion.

Each of these tiff pics sting, but big ups to therealmint for wearing em on the way home -- thats pure excitement, repped

Last edited:
i used a woodburner to further define the grooves.

lets see some closeups bro...

Last edited:

a lot of UPS drivers don't give a damn; when I bought my Supremes the dude just left them on the doorstep and I am a corner house with no porch.

Literally a month before I had a pair of shorts stolen from it and found the box a couple blocks away and had to file a claim with UPS; I hope I got that driver fired for being careless when they knew my house was a risk to leave packages at.
Sign up for UPS MyChoice. You can hold any high risk packages at the final sorting depot for free. Or have it delivered to any UPS Store in your area for $5.
This is what I do...couldn't pick the package from my UPS place today because of the snow tho

I was contemplating the wood burner but I would be too afraid to mess up! Props to you looks like it came out well.

Got the diamonds in today, and I definitely wish I had the chance to cop lows back in the day :frown: . But they didnt sell SBs online back then and I sure as hell wasn't gonna camp out for any shoe. These will have to suffice.
SBs were sold online. Pretty sure active sold tiffs online.

Any NY/Brooklyn heads Common Ground have a restock of Petoskey Highs, YOTHS, DB dunks from last year, Grey UCS, Chronicles/Neckface, and still have BHM's. In store only.

Last edited:
to the OG head who tried to help me out to get a pair of diamonds today - much appreciated, even though I didn't get a pair. Hope to pay it back or pay it forward some time.

Any NYC NTers with a size 10.5 or 11 hit me up I'd love to do a meet up before my flight this weekend to LA. (snow might be a problem though LOL)

you're gonna have to explain your procedure, unless its on another page. that looks good. looks like you made more cuts and shined it up real well...looking really good. 

GOOD JOB.

So did you take the woodburner and just trace over the already existing lines? I would try but I will most likely mess up my shoes doing that. 

Sheesh! If they released them looking like what you did with the woodburner, THEN I'd be salty as hell for passing on the Tiffs right now :lol:

Nicely done @sthebest, they look 10x better :smokin

Last edited:
So did you take the woodburner and just trace over the already existing lines? I would try but I will most likely mess up my shoes doing that. 

exactly. eyeball the existing lines and trace over them using the woodburner. make each groove deeper. it should be easy beccause the woodburner will cut the curface of the leather like a hot knife through butter. also, take a good look at the blocks of the croc skin after you,re done, theyre going to look too wide and "off". so divide the blocks by buring 1-2 lines in most of the cells to give it a look like the lows.

afterwards, polish the black leather with canola oil or leather conditioner on a paper towel or rag to really get that luxurious shine.

Walked into primitive and val surf they still have pairs of premiers neckfaces and fire crackers if anyone was looking

Back
Top Bottom