2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the dude who put red laces from the BHM's on the Tiffs and has them on eBay for $10,000 calling them South Beach promo 1 of 1's responded to my message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that South Beach Tiff Heat :lol:

Last edited:
this woodburner tool is interesting...with this im assuming you can customize a pair of kicks by giving it an elephant print no?

So I will fully admit to skipping large portions of this lately (when I come home to 1000+ new posts)...

...is there a date on the Snake Eye Lows?

omg you guys would never believed this. i was worried about my girl's house when ups came to drop off the tiff. guess what? there's a new guy that came today instead of the usually guy that deliver all my shoes at night. so this new guy came at 3:08PM reported the shoe being delivered. but my whole family is home and saw no one. just reported to their staff they're are questioning the driver right now.

finally i got a call back from UPS and the dude claimed he left it at the door. tell me to call nike and get my refund. ffffffff.... this has got to be the worst day ever....

Last edited:
omg you guys would never believed this. i was worried about my girl's house when ups came to drop off the tiff. guess what? there's a new guy that came today instead of the usually guy that deliver all my shoes at night. so this new guy came at 3:08PM reported the shoe being delivered. but my whole family is home and saw no one. just reported to their staff they're are questioning the driver right now.

finally i got a call back from UPS and the dude claimed he left it at the door. tell me to call nike and get my refund. ffffffff.... this has got to be the worst day ever....
damn

Am i the only person on here that ordered from ccs.com and still have it on backorder status?

Anyone do a phone or online order with ccs.com

I did a phone order

Did anyone get shipping confirmation for there riffs off ccs.com

Last edited:

damn I would make sure you get a nice little coupon code out of NDC too

The Fed ex guy left my shoes at the wrong house.I had no idea.

The owners son actually drove to my house and dropped them off.SMH at fed ex.Major props and thanks to the house owner and her son.

My Space Jams in 2009 where left at a place I no longer lived at even though I had my new address as the shipping address; I sped over there with the quickness

knocked on the door and a bunch of stoners handed me the package :lol:

Am i the only person on here that ordered from ccs.com and still have it on backorder status?

Anyone do a phone or online order with ccs.com

I did a phone order

Did anyone get shipping confirmation for there riffs off ccs.com

i did a phone order. I chatted with a CCS rep yesterday. Said that basically CCS is still waiting for their shipment to come in from Nike. Once that happens, they should ship out. The rep assured me that the only way my order would be cancelled was if i cancelled it myself or if for some reason CCS never receives the shoes from Nike. My order currently reads as "OPEN".

im getting antsy waiting for this damn shipping email.

I think the tiffs crock looks better with the matte finish it comes rather than shining it like a bowling ball.

damn I would make sure you get a nice little coupon code out of NDC too
it's sad because this is the loop hole that UPS can play once in a while. punch in Front Door and just don't deliver it. if anyone ask, just say i left it at the front door. customer will report it and get a refund from Nike and they have a pair of shoe. i saw my guy was training this new young head a few weeks ago. obviously he knows that shoe is coming here every week.

The only way I see them doing that more than once is if they're brand new. The guys that have been on the job make too much money to risk not only getting fired but possibly going to jail over something like that. What's a $400 pair of shoes to a guy making 40K+ as a driver? All of that stuff gets tracked and if too many packages go missing on one driver's route that guy is the first one they're going to look at.

It sucks that you got screwed over for the shoes, but honestly, if this is your worst day ever...count your blessings homie.

I'd gladly give up $108 to have some of my worst days changed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom