2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Night crawler inspired Colorway would be very nice.

these i could get with. i LOVED that late 70s-mid 80s X-men squad. lets get some Wolverines, Cyclops, and Colossus

So only people who do that sport are entitled to buy the good cw's? Man if thats the case and skaters were the only ones bought Nike SB stuff,  Nike would be out of the SB business real quick. As it is a lot of GR's sit on shelves, go on discount and to outlets....I remember the days when skaters shunned anything Nike and would never "sell out" and wear anything Nike skate related.

Well the way I look at it is more like a jealousy type of thing like The skater that couldn't get the diamonds cause a non skater got it before they could so they envy seeing a nonskater with a skate shoe. I personally have been skating since 13 (24 now) and always skated non sbs (af1s and af2s) when I started out so I've generally always liked nike for skating anyway. These days though most the SBs are geared toward collectors more than skaters you can tell from the quality of the shoes now compared to earlier releases. And its that way with nike in general not just SB division.

Well the way I look at it is more like a jealousy type of thing like The skater that couldn't get the diamonds cause a non skater got it before they could so they envy seeing a nonskater with a skate shoe. I personally have been skating since 13 (24 now) and always skated non sbs (af1s and af2s) when I started out so I've generally always liked nike for skating anyway. These days though most the SBs are geared toward collectors more than skaters you can tell from the quality of the shoes now compared to earlier releases. And its that way with nike in general not just SB division.
i do not skate anymore beside a longboard to cruise around on and will occasionally ride my old board. but regardless i never skated sbs because they would just rip to nothing. i just love the shoes in general and do feel its more of a buy to wear not skate / collector kind of shoe now.

i do not skate anymore beside a longboard to cruise around on and will occasionally ride my old board. but regardless i never skated sbs because they would just rip to nothing. i just love the shoes in general and do feel its more of a buy to wear not skate / collector kind of shoe now.

Yea I don't think I'll be skating another SB after my current ones they had a holes the first day of skating. lol sticking to collecting them though.

So I may have missed it.. But has anyone done a photoshop laceswap on the vday yet? I'm curious what some other colors would look like.. Black, white, blue. Feel like pigs fly blue would look good

I'm the only that hasn't had her :frown:

She hasn't even gave a chance to cop a feel let alone get her home...

I got my Tiffs in and would love to trade em for Skunks. What would make that trade fair? Straight up or cash on top?

Retail is cool

Just entered a couple raffles. Someone mentioned that sizes 9 - 10 have a less chance of winning… Maybe I should have put a size 12 lol? What are my chances?

I've tried atleast 2 to 3 dozen raffles around me and never win, and I'm a. Size 12

And what's the coincidence of these shops finding extra tiffs? I'm feeling a restock for some reason

Last edited:

yo THICKE, heres your chance bro

SPEAKING OF DERAILMENTS.

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SAVIER O'CONNORS FOR AWHILE NOW. I HAD THE DIVISION EAST VERSION.

IF YALL HAVE ANY 8.5/9 FOR CHEAP LMK.

WANT THE BRAZILS MAINLY
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I POSTED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO?!
i mean the brazil colorway of the savier tim o connors.

good looks though man, i actually have those brazil dunks.

was gonna double up on this pair i saw in our buy/sell thread but theyre gone now

just got the call that I won a raffle to purchase the Tiffs. had 6 chances over 3 stores and won my 11.5 at the first spot I tried at.

got my first pair of diamond highs today and they were in flawless condition to be honest, just waiting on my second pair to arrive tomorrow. Lucked out and got two both off ndc.

this colorway was chosen by brian anderson  

Yep... I actually still have these and I think they're very underrated, but I tend to love brown colorways... They came out around the same time as the Eric Koston Low and Highs, which I think was 2010 or maybe even 2009...

I been trying to find a pair of Brian Anderson lows for a while now in a 10 or 10.5

I am really hoping some of these shops get a few extra pairs of the tiffs. Maybe I can scoop a pair. Gonna be out of commission for a few days, gotta get surgery and gonna be missing out on work for a while and class. A pair on the low would make the process a little better lol

Back
Top Bottom