2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What are these man?!
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/02/20/nike-sb-blazer-premium-se-light-ore-wood-brown/ Nike SB is bringing a new colorway to the iconic Blazer silhouette with premium materials utilized in this classic design. Sporting a Wood Brown upper with a Lite Ore that complements the tonal look. A Olive hue covers the tongue tag, and the branding, as A oversized White Swoosh finishes off this minimalist sneaker. These joints are a great look for SB  Blazer enthusiasts. Check out the images above and cop a pair at select Nike SB retailers such as Concepts  

Last edited:
nike-sb-blazer-elite-classic-charcoal-5.jpg

anyone knows where these are still avalible ?

Good stuff.  I myself got at least one pair in every color box expect Gold...

Can someone name off a few Gold Box SBs?  Aren't Mosquitos and Newcastles in that group?

Ferris Bueller, my favorite from that box.

Sorta regret selling my skate or dies and new castles

Last edited:
Yeah the gold box period covered a pretty wide range of time. It was much maligned at the time, but now even the blue box stuff is being remembered fondly. The one pair I regret passing on again and again even when the price dropped to a day or two's lunch money are the Big Gulp highs

nothing very special about the shoe, but I like the concept and it'd fit in well with my set of New Balance Convenience Store 574s

Anyone know of a website that might still have the snake eyes
They only released at Premier so far...they are supposedly slated for a March release so Premier prob just dropped them early. Should be in many online spots soon.

Last edited:
just wanted to post up a quick thank you to @Sipyfor going out of his way to find me a pair of tiff highs. not only did he find a guy who i was able to talk down, which to find out he couldnt ship and was only doing meetups, he went and met up with the guy, bought the shoes and as of today shipped them to me before i even sent him the money. I was able to get them for under 250. Yes above box price but still under 250 so i am happy. He didnt even want anything extra on top. Great guy really. Thanks so much for the help. I finally got one pair and thats all I need. he really came through.

also thanks to @John00 for the message seeing how I am doing and asking if i had found a pair as well.

and one more thank you to all the guys who posted the support for me as well. all appreciate. i really can say thanks fam
Very cool story to hear! Good to see people looking out for each other :smokin . I'd rep ya but you already got a bunch..... and I think that some reps should actually go to Sipy, very cool to take time out of your day to help someone for free!

What's the best place to order SBS in Canada online?
I only know of these 2

http://exoshop.com/en/shoes/men/?k=&b=nike-sb
http://www.topoftheworld.com/collections/vendors?q=Nike

Last edited:
^thanks! I'll shop at top. They usually get heat early. A quick question about the branded premiers. Some fool on instagram says only 400 were made. This true? I highly doubt it. But how many were made?

Does anyone wanna sell or trade color blue hero laces. I just got some Bazooka Joes....and the laces are black with the second color of......black. SMH

^thanks! I'll shop at top. They usually get heat early. A quick question about the branded premiers. Some fool on instagram says only 400 were made. This true? I highly doubt it. But how many were made?
Well I never heard an official number, but I can't imagine THAT many pairs were made. A few hundred sounds about right considering it was just Premier that released them in-store and online, and a few scattered branded pairs that people got by surprise

Back
Top Bottom