2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

whenever I heard the song, I always assumed he was referring to monte carlos, THE CAR.

I'm assuming dude in this thread is referring to monte carlo trainers, THE SHOES.

#youtriedit

anyways, back the shoes. US Passports--- is 140 for a 6.5 a good price or should I hunt to find something better. Also, how would these fit compared to tiffany's (which is my only frame of reference for modern SBs)
I think he was just making a joke about the lyrics of the song and your name... nothing to do with shoes.

My bad though....I thought you were saying you googled it like you didn't realize those were the lyrics to the song...Nevermind, carry on with the SB talk
laugh.gif

whenever I heard the song, I always assumed he was referring to monte carlos, THE CAR.

I'm assuming dude in this thread is referring to monte carlo trainers, THE SHOES.

#youtriedit

anyways, back the shoes. US Passports--- is 140 for a 6.5 a good price or should I hunt to find something better. Also, how would these fit compared to tiffany's (which is my only frame of reference for modern SBs)
I saw a VNDS pair for very very low, size 6 on Ebay. They sold for 25-30 ish maybe? Personally I think 140 is a bit too high. I wouldn't pay more than 120.

Last edited:
damn im tempted to pull the trigger on these SPoT lows for $123 shipped. has anyone seen a sz9 for lower?

Size 12 in the Civilists at Mainland in the Stoneridge mall for my Bay Area folks. Need a 13 though! Haha

I saw a VNDS pair for very very low, size 6 on Ebay. They sold for 25-30 ish maybe? Personally I think 140 is a bit too high. I wouldn't pay more than 120.

seeeeeeen. Thanks, I'll continue to hunt. I just need to know what the sizing is like... I may be able to get a 6 and still feel comfortable. I normally wear a 6.5 but some shoes like lebrons (certain models) I can do a 6.

I think he was just making a joke about the lyrics of the song and your name... nothing to do with shoes.

My bad though....I thought you were saying you googled it like you didn't realize those were the lyrics to the song...Nevermind, carry on with the SB talk:lol:

aaahhhh ok. when I re-read it I was like "oh... was he just completing the lyric that goes with my SN?" :lol:

Those concords look pretty beat or maybe it's just the white that gets dirty quick. I don't know but I wouldnt pay near box price for them in that condition

I couldnt imagine buying some preowned kicks in that condition when it is like $100 or less more to get DS lol.

Last edited:
Imma tell you like I tell my folks.

I guarantee nobody knows the rapper who started off his verse like that lol.

But I think you will be able to find them but I wouldnt count on ndc as the main/only outlet to get them.It seems people definitely want them but you should be able to get them.Call your local shops and use them as a first or back up plan starting tomorrow.

I don't have a recent picture of me wearing these, but I was going through stuff I want to break out this week and opened up this box. I remember that these were pretty easy to get back in 2010, and the thought then was that they weren't that great. I always liked them and since I was burning through the show trying to catch up before the final season started I ended up getting these and the Dharma Initiative Blazers when I first ran into them. I haven't worn them all that much because it's a pretty bright shoe that I don't get away with wearing at work too often, and there's always something else I want to wear on the weekends, but I have been working it into my rotation more lately, every time I do I get asked questions about it.

Was this another sleeper from the blue boxes?

Last edited:

But I think you will be able to find them but I wouldnt count on ndc as the main/only outlet to get them.It seems people definitely want them but you should be able to get them.Call your local shops and use them as a first or back up plan starting tomorrow.

Will do. It'll be my mission during my breaks at work lol. I never really took the time out to find any shops here in Baltimore but I guess I'll be trying now. I'd really like to have these.

I can't believe that album is almost 20 years old now. It came out when I was in my first year of college :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom