2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Holy crap blakperi and mints lol.Good ish

Crazy and repped and repped.

I've lived in New Orleans my whole life, it was a pretty big deal when those guys started putting out stuff that was getting national air play. I haven't listened to most of those albums in a good while though so I did have to jog my memory a little.

seriously contemplating 325 for tiffs. i don't wanna but there isn't any evidence of the price going down. cole world.

I am definitely hook on sb's. Came here for the Tiffs, picked up the YOTHs, Tiffs, black UCS, Thai Temple, and probably some Shimizu. Also going for the 510s. Thanks guys plus I noticed a couple screen names from a different forum.

$245 shipped for a DS pair of RESNs... might do it.

I kind of regret not picking those up. I'd just picked up the Clark Kent Destroyer dunk that November though and they were way too similar, so when the weekend they came out came and went, I didn't even bother to swing by my local shop.

seriously contemplating 325 for tiffs. i don't wanna but there isn't any evidence of the price going down. cole world.
i've consistently seen ebay auctions end at and under 300. I bought mine for 306 shipped - but there have been plenty of auctions ending in the 290-300 range. That being said, if you can't wait and don't want to take the chance, what's an extra $20 bucks between you and owning the shoes once and for all.

I've been gone all weekend. I know I missed some good stuff. Has the summary come up yet?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I am definitely hook on sb's. Came here for the Tiffs, picked up the YOTHs, Tiffs, black UCS, Thai Temple, and probably some Shimizu. Also going for the 510s. Thanks guys plus I noticed a couple screen names from a different forum.
Sb Dunks are one of the best products Nike produces. If The Tiffs opened your eyes to this, then some good was served

I don't have a recent picture of me wearing these, but I was going through stuff I want to break out this week and opened up this box. I remember that these were pretty easy to get back in 2010, and the thought then was that they weren't that great. I always liked them and since I was burning through the show trying to catch up before the final season started I ended up getting these and the Dharma Initiative Blazers when I first ran into them. I haven't worn them all that much because it's a pretty bright shoe that I don't get away with wearing at work too often, and there's always something else I want to wear on the weekends, but I have been working it into my rotation more lately, every time I do I get asked questions about it.

Was this another sleeper from the blue boxes?
Those Oceanic's tho! Been looking for a pair myself recently..definitely a blue box gem IMO

damn im tempted to pull the trigger on these SPoT lows for $123 shipped. has anyone seen a sz9 for lower?
Try FlightClub or eBay.

Getting my 11.5 in tomorrow. I messaged a random seller and we agreed to $85 shipped. 

Recieved tracking info from UPS and it turns out it was from Plus Skate Shop 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom