2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn im tempted to pull the trigger on these SPoT lows for $123 shipped. has anyone seen a sz9 for lower?
Not worth it. They sat on shelves forever. Unless you're talking about the SPoT Pack with everything included, you can probably find the GR for retail or less. People had SERIOUS difficulty getting rid of those.

Try FlightClub or eBay.

Getting my 11.5 in tomorrow. I messaged a random seller and we agreed to $85 shipped. 

Recieved tracking info from UPS and it turns out it was from Plus Skate Shop 
laugh.gif
This. Repped.

Canadian dollar is too low. So eBay is I sane with import taxes shipping and now the dollar difference. Smh.

I wish that those yellow lobsters would have ended up coming out later, I remember there was speculation that they'd hidden them in a few of the crates when the blues released, but aside from the staff pairs I never saw them again.

Were the mf dooms super limited or something? I'm having mad difficulty finding them
When they released in 07 I don't remember excessive hype or difficulty in obtaining them. They were popular and certainly well received but it was not madness to obtain them... Didn't need to camp and they stuck around for a bit before disappearing. I would say the release was similar to the Dinos but maybe overall a higher general consensus that they were nice while the Dinos had a more polarizing audience. 

They should appear on the secondary market from time to time. 

When they released in 07 I don't remember excessive hype or difficulty in obtaining them. They were popular and certainly well received but it was not madness to obtain them... Didn't need to camp and they stuck around for a bit before disappearing. I would say the release was similar to the Dinos but maybe overall a higher general consensus that they were nice while the Dinos had a more polarizing audience. 

They should appear on the secondary market from time to time. 
Ahh I see, price I should expect ?

Last edited:
I was browsing Kenetic and saw this pic of the Snake Eye's

- Leather instead of suede, different snake skin texture and patent leather heel tab.

I remember when the Snake Eye pics surfaced in the middle of last year and I've never seen this version. Happy the went went the premium route.

Sorry, I just came back after a massive break. I have no idea what most shoes are worth right now. 

Maybe around 250? I really don't have any idea. I think they were around 200-250 back in 09 when I quit, so I think anywhere around 250-275 is logical?

Sorry, couldn't be more help. 

Sorry, I just came back after a massive break. I have no idea what most shoes are worth right now. 
Maybe around 250? I really don't have any idea. I think they were around 200-250 back in 09 when I quit, so I think anywhere around 250-275 is logical?

Sorry, couldn't be more help. 
eh you helped a bunch man I appreciate it, and cool that's not too bad, I watched a few reviews and they are probably one of my favourite SBs

In DS condition, I'm used to seeing $300-325 in my size (10) but I don't do a lot of active searching for them, I just seem them alot because part of my job is finding deals, so I'm constantly looking at kicks and their prices.

Also for those that shop on Nike,Finishline,Eastbay and footlocker that have a Disover card please use shop discover for 10% cashback on those sites and many more.

I racked up over $80 cashback in just 2 weekends.I used that to get 3 nike $25 gift cards or you can use it towards the balance left on your card.It is really great to use.

caution,using credit cards may or may not be dangerous,addicting or hazerdous to your credit score or financial being.

In DS condition, I'm used to seeing $300-325 in my size (10) but I don't do a lot of active searching for them, I just seem them alot because part of my job is finding deals, so I'm constantly looking at kicks and their prices.
damn thats quite a bit. I found some for 250 and theyre in good shape but yellow from aging and perhaps more unfortunate, not my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom