2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Carmines... I don't collect Jordans but I'm getting two of those if I can. The shoe is so beautiful makes me wanna cry tears of joy
happy.gif
Agreed, amazing shoe to be honest its a classic

If that's referring to me, it's not so bad. I'm gonna put them on feet anyways. Don't care for the shoes to be DS or whatnot. 8)
Wasn't coming at you. Just wanted to see how beat they actually are. We already know how I feel about used shoes. Mind telling me how much, steal?

Last edited:
Wasn't coming at you. Just wanted to see how beat they actually are. We already know how I feel about used shoes. Mind telling me how much, steal?

No problem man, replied in PM.

Damn, these SOMPs are gonna be like that is it? Hopefully the normal spots will get these on time and we should all be able to get a pair. I am hoping the Jordan 3s take these out of the loop.

Another gem from the past I managed to snag. I used to have the Black ones and I dedicated them to a co-worker that passed away 10 years ago. I remember you could take a bleach pen and whiten the hell out of these too..
they dont make em like they used to... nice pick up.

just came in... size 11 was so hard to find but finally I got a pair :smile:. Quality to me is insane.. loving the back upper!
Congrats! I'm seriously contemplating that I go for the Civilist if things dont work out with the SOMPs. I do love the upper back black diamond padding as well as the colorful tongue!

Congrats! I'm seriously contemplating that I go for the Civilist if things dont work out with the SOMPs. I do love the upper back black diamond padding as well as the colorful tongue!
I think the SOMP are nice but I would go for the civilist over them anyway. I'm passing on them bc I already own the civilist

I think the SOMP are nice but I would go for the civilist over them anyway. I'm passing on them bc I already own the civilist
This is why I most likely won't go after the SOMPs. Civilists are so nice and with my shadow 1s I have enough black shoes.

Capsule coming thru with super fast shipping, only 2 biz days...I'm very happy with my purchase of the civilistdunk, quality is on point, esp the quilted heel collar

Yea them civilists are nice but I want an all black shoe and not gray and black.
The great thing about being in this hobby is the variety of shoes one can own. Whereas they're both black shoes there's just enough of difference to differentiate them from each other. Lol It's like when I was still buying JB, how many black/red pairs did I have? Btw, not coming at you at all.

The great thing about being in this hobby is the variety of shoes one can own. Whereas they're both black shoes there's just enough of difference to differentiate them from each other. Lol It's like when I was still buying JB, how many black/red pairs did I have? Btw, not coming at you at all.
Yea I feel you man.I really buy for colors and try not to have to many similar.Once you get to a certain amount of shoes you barely were them,atleast in my case.I sold most of them and would rather have multi pairs of shoes that I really want instead of various ok ones.Real picky know.

Some one mentioned bleached carharts so I wanted to share my custom on my black pair I did years ago. I kept the brown pair OG though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom