2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Palace 5ive is in NW DC, aka kinda Georgetown. But I don't think that those AJKOs are for this Black Sheep Vs Palace 5ive pack. I think they're dunk highs to go along with the "support your local" trend.

Palace 5ive is in NW DC, aka kinda Georgetown. But I don't think that those AJKOs are for this Black Sheep Vs Palace 5ive pack. I think they're dunk highs to go along with the "support your local" trend.
they're AJKOS not Sbs
I think this might be a copy of the AJKOS pack by the SB line.. As in same colorway. Palace 5ive posted the same picture with the hashtag #hoyadestroya which refers to the Georgetown Hoyas...

Last edited:

Yeah I didn't think it was for the k I'd but I was asking would they drop the ko's and a dunk in the same colorway back to back weeks

if they do some sort of rivals pack across different lines, they've done stuff like that before

its that hype tag effect
:lol: no this is just when I see more pics and I start to second guess myself. I passed on the YOTH and the premier and I kinda regret it. Plus I am a sucker for gum bottom and you cant go wrong with all black. Just dont like the safari print

hope its $108 so i dont have to pay tax
tongue.gif
agreed, but im guessing 120 price tag :frown:

Does anybody remember how much the SOMPs that were up on ebay sold for? I forgot to put them on my watchlist. Starting to wonder how much I'm willing to pay when I strike out...

Been trying to find older dunks in my size for the last 3 days and going used maybe the best bet but I just cant spend that much on a used shoe.

Got my 510`s in today............and they are too small. smdh. got an 11, need an 11.5(which was the size that got cancelled by skate warehouse, smdh). Hopefully they pop up at some stores tomorrow or thursday, smdh.

Last edited:

Does anybody remember how much the SOMPs that were up on ebay sold for? I forgot to put them on my watchlist. Starting to wonder how much I'm willing to pay when I strike out...
the price was 220 when the seller ended the auction.  However I'm not sure if that was a bin or if there were bids on the item

Pretty sure he took them down, don't think they actually sold. It was 220$ BIN.

This is what the listing stated when it ended: This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.  

Not sure what the "error" was but probably the seller ended it knowing that maybe he might be able to get more for them. Who knows...

Got my 510`s in today............and they are too small. smdh. got an 11, need an 11.5(which was the size that got cancelled by skate warehouse, smdh). Hopefully they pop up at some stores tomorrow or thursday, smdh.
Are you usually a size 11.5 or 11 in Dunk Highs? 

This is what the listing stated when it ended: This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.  

Not sure what the "error" was but probably the seller ended it knowing that maybe he might be able to get more for them. Who knows...

Pretty sure he took them down, don't think they actually sold. It was 220$ BIN.

the price was 220 when the seller ended the auction.  However I'm not sure if that was a bin or if there were bids on the item
Thanks to the 3 of you! 

Hope more places receive them. 

Back
Top Bottom