2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

id tread carefully. last time at mercer some kid got his *** whooped doing this
laugh.gif
nah i'm not tiring anything shady i just know stock is limited. Idk if i'll be sol if i get somewhere at 9:30 or so

MAN I FEEL OLD.

DAVES QUALITY MEAT.

STILL REMEMBER REGRETTING ON PASSING ON THIS STREETWEAR T

SO SIMPLE GNR PIC OF AXL AND UNDERNEATH NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

I could drive all the way to Classic SK8 in NJ which is like an hour and 45 min but it's not worth it to go and come away without my size

Hilarious. This thread has way too many seasoned vets to try some of these stunts. Not knocking the hustle or "hating" just take it elsewhere, because you will be exposed sooner or later.

But if I get exposed I can just say something and finish it with "HAHA" or "LOL" to play it off like it was a joke.

I don't know why that bugs me, but it grinds my gears. People end up using emoticons and gifs and LOL as punctuation.

Hilarious. This thread has way too many seasoned vets to try some of these stunts. Not knocking the hustle or "hating" just take it elsewhere, because you will be exposed sooner or later.
But if I get exposed I can just say something and finish it with "HAHA" or "LOL" to play it off like it was a joke.

I don't know why that bugs me, but it grinds my gears. People end up using emoticons and gifs and LOL as punctuation.
LOL I SOMETIMES USE THEM AS QUOTATION MARKS LOL

I noticed that too, the LOL to downplay the situation. LOL.

yeah. 5am releases is the main reason for my messed up sleep schedule :lol:
oh thank goodness! I was so worried because 510 wasn't updating their Instagram :lol:
yeah I'll call just to make sure.
:x
ikr :lol: I wasn't trippin at first since the color way was so simple.

Oh god I think I just quoted 5 different quotes at one time... But I'm on the mobile browser.

Anyways called 510 just now guy didn't really know if they're getting them or not just a "check our IG... We'll update it as we go..."

Hmmmm so maybe not so?

YO SIDEBAR

WHILST IN DR LAST WEEK, THERE WERE SO MANY FINE CANADIAN YAMBS AT MY RESORT

IM LIEK BRUH EVEN THESE TWO BROADS FROM NOVA SCOTIA WERE WHOOTIES.

CANADA. I SALUTE U

I hate that too, but the back tracking was cringe worthy. Just keep it 100.

Loving these snake eyes got em today too!

Finally copped one of my grails again! Had em before and they were stolen from me when my house got robbed. Most definitely my most prized pair in my collection now even though they arent sbs. Such a sentimental shoe for me. These over tiff highs all day every day! If anyone is willing to let me have their tiffany colored sb laces from their tiff highs please pm me. Most ppl are only using the black laces so im hoping someone out there can help me out so I can throw the tiff sb laces on these Dontrelles! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

The D train was my favorite baseball player growing up.

YO SIDEBAR

WHILST IN DR LAST WEEK, THERE WERE SO MANY FINE CANADIAN YAMBS AT MY RESORT

IM LIEK BRUH EVEN THESE TWO BROADS FROM NOVA SCOTIA WERE WHOOTIES.

CANADA. I SALUTE U

Sir, I had no idea what you were saying so I had to carefully navigate my way with urban dictionary...

But... I am sensing this is a compliment to my mother land.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom