2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thanks

I am going to devote some time now to searching for shops that might be taking phone orders or whatever so I can hopefully help out you guys the way everyone has helped me, not for a particular release, but in general.
repped, thanks Dan & s/o to @John00 while im at it lol

Fast Forward in Austin and San Antonio will have these tomorrow

Damn, didn't know ff was still kicking!

wear your dunks fellas

Edit: *skate your dunks fellas

Dudes breaking the first rule about this thread.

Hahahahahaha!!! THIS!!!

EFFFF BP, they stay with the lameness... This is typical.

I got my black UCS today.

Box is awesome. Kicks are great. Ornament looks nice. Coozie will be around my beer cans all the time!

So glad I got them at a cool 229 shipped. Is it December yet?

Cannot fathom that price! Repped!

I actually think the UNC color way outshines them in these pictures. I'm still passing on this collab. I really feel like Black Sheep could've done A LOT better with this collab. I feel like the whole UNC/G-Town thing is so played out. It's been done SO many times. I see these going on DEEP discount out side of that UNC/G-Town area. Repped for the pictures.

Same here man, I'm not understanding the hype...

Local still has 510s in my size, was gonna grab them today but forgot they closed at 7 and not 8.. In the morning it will be. Debated on them or the b-grade taxi XIIs at the local outlet

Share info with the thread, lots are still looking for the 510's.

I don't believe it's bots either, but it's amazing how fast people can enter in they CC info

Got my cc info memorized... Shopaholic?

Struck out today for my size 11.5, got a 13 for the homie by phone order. It was their last size so I don't want to give out the shop, lurkers will blow them up.

Well at least I can let my phone rest...Premier tweeted Sold out now.
mean.gif

Last edited:
191 calls to premier! It rang one time and no one answered smh... feel bad for those guys working there today non-stop phone ringing

so I said I was heading to classic this morning. and I did completely hungover and on 4 hours sleep. waited an hour an a half to find out they had less than 10 pairs. met some pretty cool dudes though don't think from niketalk. it was around 1130 so I figured I might as well go see what DWH looked like and there was at least 40 people and I didn't know the size quantity. read this thread real quick. (shout out to whoever mentioned mercer) left DWH, literally ran to mercer and just got home.

I did it.

Last edited:
now check your call log, how many times you guys tried
roll.gif
Only 56 that was a half-assed attempt on my end though since I'd already chalked it up as a loss I was in the middle of making a consolation purchase while still trying to call in as well as making posts here. lol

so I said I was heading to classic this morning. and I did completely hungover and on 4 hours sleep. waited an hour an a half to find out they had less than 10 pairs. met some pretty cool dudes though don't think from niketalk. it was around 1130 so I figured I might as well go see what DWH looked like and there was at least 40 people and I didn't know the size quantity. read this thread real quick. shout out to whoever mentioned mercer and left DWH. literally ran to mercer and just got home.

I did it.
you got em coach

Index Skate Shop in Dallas has them they just posted them via their instagram about an hour ago. Dont know if they take phone orders tho'.

214-824-9777

Index Skate Shop in Dallas has them they just posted them via their instagram about an hour ago. Dont know if they take phone orders tho'.

214-824-9777
oh man the line is busy this is like premier all over again

Back
Top Bottom