2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah that's believable. I've never gotten through on phone orders and once they picked up I knew it was a wrap lol. Repped anyway for doing you John.
I lucked out with Premier and on Sz 10, that's like two double negatives. Am I still a hypebeast though? Haha (Jokes, not trying to perpetuate the salt that was thrown my way earlier this morning)

Struck out as well... 

Looks like NYC was the jackpot today.  

Nigel really held it down for his hometown.  
I don't think NYC got especially good treatment. We all know generally there are more sneakers here but also WAY more resellers/hypebeasts. A couple shops got 1 FSRs and DWH where Nigel was at got a little bit more. I think NT was just on top of it's ISH making sure we got our pairs. There were DEFINITELY salty guys on the back of the lines today at NYC.

I lucked out with Premier and on Sz 10, that's like two double negatives. Am I still a hypebeast though? Haha (Jokes, not trying to perpetuate the salt that was thrown my way earlier this morning)
Lol nah man, I was just mad salty and being spiteful cause I had a feeling this was coming to me this weekend after wanting them since when they first were rumored. All good but you did get my size bruh! Haha

Lol nah man, I was just mad salty and being spiteful cause I had a feeling this was coming to me this weekend after wanting them since when they first were rumored. All good but you did get my size bruh! Haha
I think we all had that feeling. And honestly, I did say earlier in this thread that I didn't get the big deal but when I did the research into the shoe I was really surprised by what I found and I love the premium materials (especially suede). 

Don't give up on Premier everyone. They had limited stock, but not 5 pairs limited. Plus the dudes are chill as hell so if you get through, pay the respect for them working this nightmare Saturday shift haha

If you are in OC area Salvation Boardshop has em in stock today they open at 10am PST and only saw couple people in line. Seeing as they are a nike owned store they prob has FSR

DQM for the win! can't believe i showed up 2.5 hours before a release like this and was first in line. maybe we have an inflated sense of hype on NT and the real world doesn't really care too much about these shoes. either way WHO CARES. met some cool dudes in line @jLi119  and others. came to SB for the tiffs but like these WAAAY more. 

sorry if the iphone photo isn't up to par.

I don't think NYC got especially good treatment. We all know generally there are more sneakers here but also WAY more resellers/hypebeasts. A couple shops got 1 FSRs and DWH where Nigel was at got a little bit more. I think NT was just on top of it's ISH making sure we got our pairs. There were DEFINITELY salty guys on the back of the lines today at NYC.
Sounds like 21 Mercer got a pretty good allocation though.

The best part about this shoe IMO is the swoosh - it's not a plain silver swoosh like the Tiffs or the old Takashi 2s. It's a speckled silver that really pops in day light.

I really liked the new anti-bot system (captcha) but I am not a huge fan of those Infrareds. I liked them at first but they grew off of me if that makes sense (as opposed to growing on me haha).

I didn't even get to see that. Woke up late so just started looking at random places. Good though. I heard all the bots were royally ******. I gotta say though I think people will regret passing. OG or not I just can't see how the colorway can be unappealing. Heard the leather is tumbled and quality is just daaaaaandy. I am happy :D

Back
Top Bottom