2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Buddy of mine in here was looking for a 9 so put me down for that if you can. If you end up getting the size 9 he needs, I'll pay for it and let him know I got him the size he needs. He has a 9.5 so I'd probably swap with him then sell off the 9.5 for retail+ship+fees etc.
@DanVSMan  Dude you are the man bro, literally just read my mind!! Dude I owe you one big time. REPPED!!

Much respect to @skywalkerOG  for helping out fellow NTers. Really good feeling to see everyone going out of their way to help others out. I've been blessed with a bunch of ya'll (you know who you are) that stepped up and helped me out as well. I finally copped a 9.5 but desperately in need of my TTS Size 9. If any of ya'll want to trade or can make a trade I would really appreciate it. @skywalkerOG  If you are able to grab a 9, and trade me for my 9.5 that would be dopenesssss.

Love this thread. 
nthat.gif
@skywalkerOG  this the man right here so put him down for that 9.

Not at all. I love mine. Following another NTer's lead, I bought some gold laces on fully laced and I'll have the lace swap soon. Such a dope pair, one of my new favorites.
now imagine the snakes but in a high  not like the 3m snakes but better " a man can dream"

Much respect to @skywalkerOG  for helping out fellow NTers. Really good feeling to see everyone going out of their way to help others out. I've been blessed with a bunch of ya'll (you know who you are) that stepped up and helped me out as well. I finally copped a 9.5 but desperately in need of my TTS Size 9. If any of ya'll want to trade or can make a trade I would really appreciate it. @skywalkerOG  If you are able to grab a 9, and trade me for my 9.5 that would be dopenesssss.

Love this thread. 
nthat.gif
yeah no 9s :frown: only 9.5s, there were 8.5s though.. the size runs were different for each store even though they both got 8? weird like i said a few pages back lol

Hooked a fellow NTER up with the 510s for retail + ship.... Now hoping someone can bless me with for a decent price on Tiffs haha, not holding my breath

Ummm….shouldn't it be "Hey can you please cop me a pair of 8s"….LOL "I'm wiling to send you money"?? YOU BETTA BE!!!!

roll.gif
sorry sorry didnt read what i post kinda read it in my voice so it sounded alright but now that you phrased it it sounds like im deamnding him to buy me the shoes and then ill send him money D;

Hooked a fellow NTER up with the 510s for retail + ship.... Now hoping someone can bless me with for a decent price on Tiffs haha, not holding my breath
I tried to do that with my Size 10 but no one wanted it so I just sold it on Kixify for $170 shipped (minus fees and shipping cost, came out to ~$135 for me, so not a huge come up). I posted it up to the Kixify IG and sold it within 30 minutes. Love my job haha

bros.. i am still fairly new to nt but out of all the threads out there the sb thread is by far the coolest and most helpful.
i want to help anyone and everyone i can secure pairs of shoes that i am lucky to obtain multiple quantities of.

but at the same time i want to triple up on shoes i absolutely love! so don't hate on me if i help after i gets mine lol

bros.. i am still fairly new to nt but out of all the threads out there the sb thread is by far the coolest and most helpful.
i want to help anyone and everyone i can secure pairs of shoes that i am lucky to obtain multiple quantities of.

but at the same time i want to triple up on shoes i absolutely love! so don't hate on me if i help after i gets mine lol
Gotta look out for yourself. We get that. Very few of us are throwing the oop before copping our own size.

anyone else disappointed at the snake eyes quality?
I actually think the quality is on point. Love the details on the shoe. Only thing is the snakeskin on the toe box creases easily. Isn't a huge deal to me as I think it adds a bit of character lol.

big props to @itsrufio for the info on the SOMPS! Made the 40 minute drive and got there just before they closed cool peeps.

added a comparison to the neckfaces. Honestly i don't know what to think of this "euphoria nubuck"

i actually think the neckfaces are more buttery and none compare to the materials on the YOTH.

Still a very dope shoe and glad i don't have to go to Brooklyn Projects now. :tongue:

I actually think the quality is on point. Love the details on the shoe. Only thing is the snakeskin on the toe box creases easily. Isn't a huge deal to me as I think it adds a bit of character lol.
I guess I was picturing different suede texture. Oh wells I'm still happy with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom