2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking to purchase a pair of S.O.M.P's, can anyone help me on where to start? been away from the online purchasing game for a while.

The long-rumored Nike SB Air Jordan 1 has been released few days ago, and now a lot of rumors about its upcoming coloways have surfaced the net. There had been reports that there's going to be AJ One X SBs in breds and in blue royal colorways. Today, we have seen a photo of the said shoe in all white uppers clear soles and mismatching tongue. Would you cop if released?

via [Skate Shoes PH]

The rasta looking colorway ones ?
if you mean these.
then yes.

Just a quick question guys.

What's the market price on the blue Koston's? How is the construction? Is the suede really nice?

Thanks

If Anyone Knows Anywhere I Can Get A Somp In A Size 11 Besides The Bay Let Me Know Please. Keeps Slipping Thru My Fingers. 

I'm with you on that.  Glad I was finally able to cop at a decent price after missing out on release.
Yea I got lucky with 2 at retail, and another for 200 before the drop on ebay. The fourth is my friends pair.

For anyone on the fence, cop now before they dry up. These were more limited than the Aj1XSbs and the release was chill, rare moment. They will fly under the hype radar for years until they are recognized as one of the greatest lol

Back
Top Bottom