2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man these had potential if the black on them was suede, but it actually looks like it's some type of nylon when you zoom in on it on NDC. Would have waited and copped on deep discount if it was suede, looks like I'll be passing now.

Last edited:
coiuuuuponssss

opinions on these tauntauns ? i believe they are 2011? missed out on an opportunity to get somps for $165 shipped
mad.gif
 so thinking about getting these as a consolation.
Still looking for a sz 9.5 or 10 for a decent price

show

The Nike SB Dunk High “Rival Pack”  - UNC Tarheels and the Georgetown Hoyas are going to be available at CCS today 8am EST. Better Hurry while stocks last! $108.

The Nike SB Dunk High UNC is designed by North Carolina skate shop Black Sheep which sports a Carolina Blue and White motif. While the Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown sports in a Navy Blue, and Grey hues and is a collab with DC boutique shop Palace 5ive.

Continue reading to see full photos of these two Nike SB Dunk Highs

Nike SB Dunk High UNC
Color: University Blue/White
Release Date: 03/22/14
Price: $108.

Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown
Color: Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey

via SkateShoesPH

Last edited:
^Ridefourever doesn't take phone orders for SB's, unless they've recently changed their policies.

Nike SB Dunk High UNC

Exodus will have these at 10am......$108 each, $175 for BOTH. Not sure if that $175 deal is in store only or not tho.

Eveyone who's tryin to cop off of CCS use coupon code :AFCCMA2V instead for 15% off. Should save you more than free shipping...

i can try for th

show

The Nike SB Dunk High “Rival Pack”  - UNC Tarheels and the Georgetown Hoyas are now available at CCS. Better Hurry while stocks last! $108.

The Nike SB Dunk High UNC is designed by North Carolina skate shop Black Sheep which sports a Carolina Blue and White motif. While the Nike SB Dunk High Georgetown sports in a Navy Blue, and Grey hues and is a collab with DC boutique shop Palace 5ive.

Continue reading to see full photos of these two Nike SB Dunk Highs

Nike SB Dunk High UNC

via SkateShoesPH

that available now needs to be changed, or am I trippin, these don't drop till another 4 hours

Damn catching up on this thread is WORK

I enjoy it though, takes me away from my usual zerohedge & such

I gotta give shoes a break so I'm liking all these recent releases, the rivalry pack, giraffes, that fuzzy grey and black high, two lowtop GRs, and those baohaus highs will all be PASSED on.  *sigh of relief* 

I like the CWs on blazers lately but can't get down with those new toe caps they been using it just takes away from the shoe IMO, maybe I'm just old school 
laugh.gif
I'm with you ! Nike needs to crank out the OG ones . Not feeling the toe-cap or the painted on swoosh

Eveyone who's tryin to cop off of CCS use coupon code :AFCCMA2V instead for 15% off. Should save you more than free shipping...

preciate that .. prompted me to do a lil searching myself .. for all those copping the "pack" use LKS64M38 for $40 off $199+

*can't find the fine print regarding exclusions and such but it works when I attempt to purchase 3 pairs of a different colorway*

Was in Vegas last weekend and got sick this week and now I'm back. Damn this thread is like turboooooo.

Your boy is back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom