2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got the rival pack today, have to pick one and return the other but it's so hard to choose
embarassed.gif
Here's my vote bro and as i said ,when i first put pics up on release day, i would wear proper denim with them

they're gonna be my beaters, i dont really want to keep both since theres so many other releases coming soon :lol:

If they're going to be beaters you may want to keep the g towns pat leather will look busted after a few weeks of wear

yeah i wasn't going to name names but yup - just fyi check your info first
"Nicknames" of shoes/SBs  (at least some of the time)... are something someone made up along the line before the shoe dropped that catches on. Not sure why people care so much about the nicknames anyhow, some people put way too much stock in that. The "Baoh a u s" people were calling "Beaches" at one point until Eddie Huang commented on that, some blogs are calling them "Chairman Bao's" after the dish of his that is apparently on the insole...honestly who really cares if you like the shoe buy it regardless if it has a nickname or not or what the nickname is.

-End rant

Last edited:
get off work and this thread blew up, but those stars look so plain but idek why something is calling me to those...starting a mini sb high collection is going to be tough on the pockets between the CNY, Petosky, Concepts 2, Bao****, stars, AJXSB line and maybe the 510s i pray that neither JB or Nike have anything else up their sleeves for the summer besides the Carmines.

Last edited:

"Nicknames" of shoes/SBs  (at least some of the time)... are something someone made up along the line before the shoe dropped that catches on. Not sure why people care so much about the nicknames anyhow, some people put way too much stock in that. The "Baoh a u s" people were calling "Beaches" at one point until Eddie Huang commented on that, some blogs are calling them "Chairman Bao's" after the dish of his that is apparently on the insole...honestly who really cares if you like the shoe buy it regardless if it has a nickname or not or what the nickname is.

-End rant
Somebody asked what was the name of the shoe and somebody made up a name. To me that's misinformation. Maybe I'm old school. Wasn't a big deal. -End

Somebody asked what was the name of the shoe and somebody made up a name. To me that's misinformation. Maybe I'm old school. Wasn't a big deal. -End
Someone, not sure if it was just the blogs or who....came up with the nickname "Stars" and it could just as easily have been "Freedoms" or it may change by the time they drop...who knows. Could be "Stars and Stripes" by the time we see the other shoe. Could be "American Flags"...or whatever.

Last edited:

Not a huge deal but did anyone mention/notice the flaps have gold eyelets in the lace holes? 
Yes, and just my 2 cents but the tongue tag looks different.  Possibly solid, maybe metal to match the eyelets...If so....

a6b08e22d64ee9b7d962de22dd4e80ef.gif
I noticed the tongue tag too
pimp.gif
Looks like a nice dark gold. And the sole looks like it's gum
devil.gif

Now the other shoe just needs to have the stripes and nike would have done a brilliant job on these.

get off work and this thread blew up, but those stars look so plain but idek why something is calling me to those...starting a mini sb high collection is going to be tough on the pockets between the CNY, Petosky, Concepts 2, Bao****, stars, AJXSB line and maybe the 510s i pray that neither JB or Nike have anything else up their sleeves for the summer besides the Carmines.
nah bro there is plenty planned. Nike wants all our money

I wouldn't use MY credit card on that site. They have every shoe that you can think of going back a long time and list it at almost market value and supposedly have every size too?
Yeah I am not touching it with a 10 ft pole but I did email and ask if they were b-grades or what.

let me rephrase that, in terms of potential releases there isn't much i truly want. Carmines top the list seeing as how Jordans got me into sneakers. Im just now getting into SBs and as for releases the Baos and Stars catch my eye. Im going to have to pass on the Baos at launch but hope they stick around. My sight is purely on already released shoes. With the exception of the AJXSB line but thats dependent on if the future collabs are any good. 

LL

If you look at the side profile, there is too much space between the tag and tongue. Could just be the lighting and angle but, all other highs have the tag more firmly attached.  Just my speculation, but I think it would be an awesome feature...

Comparison Pic..Sorry for the large photo..

nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-birch-hyper-red-1.jpg

I noticed the tongue tag too
pimp.gif
Looks like a nice dark gold. And the sole looks like it's gum
devil.gif

Now the other shoe just needs to have the stripes and nike would have done a brilliant job on these.
yeah man from what i see this shoe looks pretty awesome. i am also a sucker for a gum sole.
nthat.gif
 big reason that i copped the SOMPs.

if they make a red one with stripes i'm gonna work hella hard to cop the pack.

i just started with this sneaker thing, and am realizing that this is an undeniable truth.. it is painful (for my wallet). but exciting all the same.

Back
Top Bottom