2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went to my local skate spot to inquire about the Baohaus and Captain Americas. They're basically flying blind. They did have some thermal stitches, snake eyes, and the navy/wool(?) dunks that were pretty nice. Guy I talked to had Takashi 2s and BITUSA samples. He connected me to a guy with some sz 13s who is local so I'm hoping to make some moves here in a bit.

My top 3 that I own:

1. Pushead 1
2. Hawaii
3. White Melvins

My top 5 overall (not including what I own):

1. Unkle
2. Tiff low
3. Avengers (Purple Patent)
4. Blue Lobsters
5. Hunters

Top 5 highs:

Unlucky
Lucky
Sea crystal
Iron
Somp

Top 5 low

Calis
Heineken
Cascades
Jedis
Stussy

Sad I only own 3/10

Last edited:
since everyone's posting their top 5...whats the most you guys have paid to get one of your grails? how'd you feel after pulling the trigger?

Didn't know this was a highs list.

For Highs:

Beuller
Skunks
Huxtables
Papa Bears
Cheech/Chongs or libertys (gotta have that scratch n sniff if you know what i mean)

For Lows:
Red Preme Lows
Black Preme Lows (love that el print too much)
Concord Lows
Black Firecrackers (I know people will be mad at me for choosing such a GR but I wear them so often, super comfy, really great shoe and not as flashy as the reds)
Tiffs (Cuz I want to get them soon, might buy used to save HALF OFF)

since everyone's posting their top 5...whats the most you guys have paid to get one of your grails? how'd you feel after pulling the trigger?

SB grails, I paid 135? I think 140, anyway, money well spent.

My Grails of all time are my low top black/blue XIIIs. Paid 2 something I THINK. Money well spent.

I paid $310 for DS medicom 3 back in 2012. Sadly I couldn't fit it or had the heart to unds them

I paid 320 for some Jedis back in 2010. If you factor in what I paid for the Jordan plus cash on top I paid 375 for the Diamond Lows. I never regret buying shoes. I may end up eating ramen for a week when I blow my budget and have to regroup, but I don't regret it.

Last edited:
I paid $700 for some South Beach 8's but ended up returning because of a sun spot the seller didn't tell me about. Most I've ever spend on a pair.

1 de la soul hi's
2 wheat hi's
3 unkle hi's
4 send help 1 hi's
5 510 hi's

Last edited:
For that big ballin', little foot, SB Fan.

I was a fan of the lobsters, but there's no way I'd go after the Yellows, unless it was an actual release and I stood a chance at getting them for retail.

My favorite sbs would be
1. Skunks
2. Supreme lows (can't chose between black lows or red lows)
3. WPF
4. Krampus
5. Tiffs (high or low)

SOMPs and CNYs do hold a special place in for me tho and the 112s since I always loved the cw

Last edited:
Never liked Skunk and De La Soul.... both fugly to me...

In no particular order.... 

Send Help 1

Shimizu

Sole Collector Cowboy 5

Born In The USA

Cheech & Chong

my top five in no particular order

hawaiis

stussys

royal/black lows

black supreme lows

bucks

i own the first three, gave the bucks to my cousin, and have never owned the supreme lows. not really big on his, although i own koston his and used to have tweed his as well. the most ive really paid for dunks is ~$150, which was the shop prices for hawaiis and stussys back when i got them locally in 05/06. although i would probably pay alot more than that for supreme lows if the price was right.

Spent $300 on Tiff lows TWICE back in the day. Beat them up and resold them at a small loss both times. The price kept sky rocketing on them even when I wore em I basically broke even lol. Really wish I kept one pair in better condition.

Have probably dropped 2 bills on Sea Crystals as well, think I'm on my 3rd pair. They just get beat up so easily. But I love them so much I'm always on the hunt for clean size 10.5/11 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom