2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not even offering free shipping with a $700 BIN? SHAME.
well dang i guess i got roasted in here. regardless i placed the BIN much lower than the other DS pairs on ebay. there is a keyword in there OBO. whateves, thanks for a the advertisement i guess....
you're advertising to the wrong crowd lol

True considering is against the rules to advertise crap like that here anyway. im just saying that to the people posting links to my ebay. not here to make money off anyone as you can see from my limited 170 something posts. i figured 700 would be a pipe dream but not far off from the 500 h/o so far. its a come up finding such a sick shoe on a shelf at such a random place. man i was shocked seeing them just setting there. oh well i feel you guys. just trying to get some damn skunks man! can i just get some ds skunks in my life without getting flamed. like i said, i feel you guys. flame on.

Really wish I woulda grabbed birches from ccs when they couldn't give em away haha. Wasn't feeling the long suede back then

so how much is box price for the baos? someone posted a blog a week or two ago that said it was $80...which sounded suspicious

Last edited:
so how much is box price for the baos? someone posted a blog a week or two ago that said it was $80...which sounded suspicious
I remember somebody saying this too and not believing it. Once again - peeps spreading info without any veracity.

Thanks to those confirming $108.

Last edited:

I feel like the stripes might be hiding behind the flaps
nerd.gif
Either way if I can pick em up for retail or less I'll be happy.
That would be sick. I'm actually speechless at that idea.

I feel like the stripes might be hiding behind the flaps
nerd.gif
Either way if I can pick em up for retail or less I'll be happy.
That would be sick. I'm actually speechless at that idea.
I thought the stripes would be on the other shoe so I never asked what was behind the flaps. Now that we know the stars are on the achilles/ankle area of both it occurred to me that something has to be behind the flaps. Why not put the stripes there? Can't have the stars without the stripes and there's nowhere else they could put them.

I thought the stripes would be on the other shoe so I never asked what was behind the flaps. Now that we know the stars are on the achilles/ankle area of both it occurred to me that something has to be behind the flaps. Why not put the stripes there? Can't have the stars without the stripes and there's nowhere else they could put them.
Anyone know what the extra laces look like for em?

Last edited:
That's just straight up BS though, the only reason they're able to charge a convenience fee is because they game the system to scoop up every pair before someone can even get into line. If you're moving this amount of pairs each weekend, take the next step and get a legit account.

all the "hood" references kind of bugged me too, since it sounds like they're driving around in rural parts of the midwest plying their trade it kind of has racist overtones to me, but I've always been a bit self conscious about race relations.

it's BS..... BUT IT'S THE GAME. I mean you can either roll or get rolled on, but this is how it is now. Do I like it? Hail naw! Do I do it often? HAIL NAW. Last time I did a pre-order was for Grape 5s (which I didn't even need).

But for somebody like me who

a) doesn't have a local
b) doesn't have a "connection" with said local
c) doesn't have somebody working in a FTL or shop that can look out

My best options are to wake up early *** on a saturday after I've worked ALL WEEK..... And I'll do it! That's the sad part :lol: But on kicks where you have to do MORE than just wake up early is where I draw the line, i.e holiday release jordans or other extremely popular shoes. Sign me up for a tax, a reasonable one that is :lol: If I have to swallow a resale pill then I got enough kicks to cushion the blow. This may not be a popular opinion but hey man that's where I am. It's like MyT that wrote the article about how after all these years in the game he had to succumb and buy a bot. EITHER ROLL OR GET ROLLED ON. He recognized it, and a lot of other people recognize it as well. Not coming at nobody in particular but a lot of people in threads about kicks kinda throw around the "do your homework, you'll be good." Man I have a full-time job and I'm in grad school, I do not have the time nor patience to put in leg work just to acquire a pair of sneakers. Driving around to this store and that store, calling up stores.... emailing... tweeting.... instagramming.... CHILE BOO! On TOP of me having a size that most shops won't carry anyway (speaking in reference to "special" versions of Lebrons , Jordans, or SBs) I can only tolerate getting doors slammed in my face but for so long. Plus you all know as well as I do cold calling stores ultimately gets you the cold shoulder anyway; if they don't "know" you they give you a generic response. And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go into a store and just spend money so they can know my face. If I only want one pair of Jordans that year than I only want one pair. And of course, the pair I happen to want is the pair ER'BODY want (OG CWs when it comes to Jordans) so woe is me. I'm not going to buy 3-4 that I DON'T want jus to establish a relationship :lol: Hail, it's way cheaper to just pay the pre-sale tax, even if it is $100 over box price.

#wallochat :lol: But yea. That's how it is for ME.

Anyways ya'll good, ya'll SB heads so copping is relatively easy :lol: :lol: Lebrons are still much easier than Jordans so in most cases I'm good too. But in those cases where I'm not good, and I know I won't be good.... well.... yea.

Really wish I woulda grabbed birches from ccs when they couldn't give em away haha. Wasn't feeling the long suede back then

I got some jean dye on my Birchs and spent like 3 months tracking down a second pair. why couldn't i wear a 10 instead of 12. lmao

Picked up the Baos this afternoon...not sure if the second lace color came up in the thread yet, but they're black which kinda threw me off. Anyway, compared to the Birches, they both fit the same, a little snug at first but it'll loosen up a little with wear. I'm a size 13 in just about everything and these fit fine.
Not sure why but this pic makes me want the Baos a little bit. Makes me feel like I need to unite my Birches with it's long lost sibling lol

Funny we all have different preferences, not a fan of either but birches>Baos from looking at this pic. Good luck to those who want them, I also thought that 80-90 price tag was a little suspect.

unfortunately after getting the short end of the stick on so many releases i feel like you have to take what you can, yea it sucks but if its not you some other reseller will. And if i can buy shoes for $120 and turn around and use them to get the pair ive been wanting for $250, then thats what ill do, even though it does support the resell market, you either pay it or you dont. I do agree this whole thing makes nike charge us more but thats why im usually copping kicks for under retail and buy hyped kicks way less often.

Funny we all have different preferences, not a fan of either but birches>Baos from looking at this pic. Good luck to those who want them, I also thought that 80-90 price tag was a little suspect.

I was the same way when the birches dropped and then I ended up getting them waaay later when I caught em on disco at ccs. They really changed my opinion when I actually got em in hand and could see em in person.

Weather finally nice enough out here to wear these for the first time. Look great on feet but extra tight around my toes. None of my other SBs fit like that on me. 

Weather finally nice enough out here to wear these for the first time. Look great on feet but extra tight around my toes. None of my other SBs fit like that on me. 
If i'm not mistaken I think some ppl in here have said swapping soles makes the 510s fit much better.

Last edited:
I was the same way when the birches dropped and then I ended up getting them waaay later when I caught em on disco at ccs. They really changed my opinion when I actually got em in hand and could see em in person.

That's the best feeling TBH, the opposite is terrible. Felt like this when I got the Hoyas a couple of weeks ago :smh:

Not sure it's been mentioned in here or not but there's a teaser pic of the BP high collab  on Stashed Boxes. Looks like they're using a transparent swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom