2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For my Bay Area guys, I came across this Craigslist post for some  size 13 "YOTH" dunks for only $65. Not sure if legit, but I know some people were still looking so they might want to check it out.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/4406488318.html

Still kinda new here, so sorry if direct craigslist links aren't allowed.

my rule of thumb if it's too good to be true--IT'S FALSE :lol:

something GOTTA be wrong with them :nerd:

For my Bay Area guys, I came across this Craigslist post for some  size 13 "YOTH" dunks for only $65. Not sure if legit, but I know some people were still looking so they might want to check it out.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/4406488318.html

Still kinda new here, so sorry if direct craigslist links aren't allowed.
yeah I wouldn't pick em up unless it was a meet up so I could examine.

nice big gulps and on foot shot up there
usps just came for me too

Maybe the leather has just softened up over the years, but I don't remember the Big Gulps feeling this nice back in 2008. Or maybe I was just a cranky buyer then that fell into the "older is way better" mentality.

I like these: what are they?

Those are the Gino 1s, orange box release from way back in 2002, not too many pairs out there since they were cheap and all black so good for skaters.

Looking at north of $220 for a pair, especially for your tiny foot, I'm not sure they even made these in a 6.5

Last edited:
There were some fake YOTHs going around and they came in a different box. The craigslist pics don't look fake but I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pull a switch or something shady is up. No way someone is selling DS YOTH's with or without a box for 65$.

Last edited:
There were some fake YOTHs going around and they came in a different box. The pics don't look fake but I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pull a switch or something shady is up. No way someone is selling DS YOTH's with or without a box for 65$.

yea, i think the fake ones come with a blue sb box

On the flipside, what sneakers have the worst re-sale value?
MIKE: Nowadays its Foamposites and SBs.
STEVE: Yeah, SBs fell off the face of the earth.

MIKE: Until you start paying people enough that thousands of dollars don’t matter to them, you ain’t ever going stop this.

those are some highlights, but overall I enjoyed the article. Do I like it ? Not so much but I def respect it more. They are ultimately right--you are paying a convenience fee. And for somebody like me, I'm not always tryna be standing in like 3-4 hours ahead of time, OR driving all around town calling this store and that store. Or even worse come Christmas time when it's all that with the ADDED FACTOR of jeopardizing your own personal safety. I'm cool with a 20,30 tax. I'll admit it.

Like for these Columbias and Pantones that's finna drop? Man sign me up for the preorder tax. Straight up. It's worth the peace of mind :lol:

"the hood loves shiny shoes" :lol: :lol: ain't that the TRUTH!!!

Those are the Gino 1s, orange box release from way back in 2002, not too many pairs out there since they were cheap and all black so good for skaters.

Looking at north of $220 for a pair, especially for your tiny foot, I'm not sure they even made these in a 6.5

oh didn't mean like "i wanna buy them," just like the way they look is all.

My next black pair of kicks are these Ewing Center High 33's :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice article. Respect the hustle, don't like it though. I honestly find those profit numbers mind boggling and think they're inflating.

those are some highlights, but overall I enjoyed the article. Do I like it ? Not so much but I def respect it more. They are ultimately right--you are paying a convenience fee. And for somebody like me, I'm not always tryna be standing in like 3-4 hours ahead of time, OR driving all around town calling this store and that store. Or even worse come Christmas time when it's all that with the ADDED FACTOR of jeopardizing your own personal safety. I'm cool with a 20,30 tax. I'll admit it.

Like for these Columbias and Pantones that's finna drop? Man sign me up for the preorder tax. Straight up. It's worth the peace of mind :lol:

"the hood loves shiny shoes" :lol: :lol: ain't that the TRUTH!!!

That's just straight up BS though, the only reason they're able to charge a convenience fee is because they game the system to scoop up every pair before someone can even get into line. If you're moving this amount of pairs each weekend, take the next step and get a legit account.

all the "hood" references kind of bugged me too, since it sounds like they're driving around in rural parts of the midwest plying their trade it kind of has racist overtones to me, but I've always been a bit self conscious about race relations.

Back
Top Bottom