2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

meetings for the next 2.5 hours... SMH. at least I'm making money and not spending money right? if someone wants to nab me an 8.5 for retail if they pop up I would be forever grateful. ;-)

Kinetic got me too.  And I had called to change my shipping address immediately after I placed the order.  Think they could have told me then?

Same on the Kinetic thing. Order was canned. No big deal...it's only good news because more shops and sites should be getting theirs in soon.

Yeah, I don't mind waiting another week on the Baos but what's more annoying is still waiting on my tracking from KITH from this past weekend. STILL don't have it. This will be my first and last time ranting on it. :tongue:

Yeah, I don't mind waiting another week on the Baos but what's more annoying is still waiting on my tracking from KITH from this past weekend. STILL don't have it. This will be my first and last time ranting on it. :tongue:

Check your order status on the site, I'd be surprised if it doesn't show up there. Actual tracking emails won't be sent out until late tonight.

The box is a marketing tool, yea it's dope but you can't wear a box on your feet. I never got why people are so into having the special box, no doubt it is a cool extra if accessible, but how could you say you'll cop something based of the box? 

I agree with this 1000%
I was just talking to my friend about this, when he saw the box.
He said , I need this Sneak, no matter what it looks like, because of the box.
I told him the same thing, you can't wear the box on your head .
He said that this Sneak will be "Special" because of the box.
I told him, unless the Sneak has some special insignia or something different on the actual Sneak, how will you tell the difference from the one that will eventually release with the special box than the one that every other skate shop or boutique will carry?
Couldn't answer.

what happened to this thing being a GR?  Like a real GR?

I have no idea anymore... shops are treating it like it's a QS/limited which is why most aren't doing phone orders. They've gotten too smart, doing their own research online to gauge hype before releasing.

On top of the random shipments that are arriving, this is turning out to be frustrating!

"abaot it"?
Every so often, like abaot once an hour lol

So yea cant decide which I like better. Prolly stick with black

And yea I wear one sz 13 and one sz 8 at least judging by the pic

Last edited:
The thing i don't get is that if these were called The “Chairman Bao” and had some design on the insole and the official Bao's had no name attached to them everyone would be going nuts for these instead. Yes i know some of you really like the Baos, but half just like them because they have a name attached to them. To me the Baos weren't creative at all.  All grey with a blue sole. How come everyone didn't go crazy for the Birchs which were more creative in my opinion, oh because there wasn't a name attached to them.  Ok done venting.

.... what difference does it make though? I mean if you don't like 'em, don't sweat it.

On top of that a few people have mentioned they want the shoe because of a connection to the restaurant etc., not necessarily cuz of the design.

Back
Top Bottom