2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't say how much I love my birch dunks. Truth be told the boas are just more hyped and that's why everybody acting like it cooked rice. The suede may be lighter , but the gum sole and red hits make this shoe sick. I have both and I'm selling my size 13 boas to a good friend. Because these bad boys are the truth. KO, no contest!

I can't say how much I love my birch dunks. Truth be told the boas are just more hyped and that's why everybody acting like it cooked rice. The suede may be lighter , but the gum sole and red hits make this shoe sick. I have both and I'm selling my size 13 boas to a good friend. Because these bad boys are the truth. KO, no contest!
I agree.  the birch's have a little bit more contrast with the different colored swoosh, but i'm hoping we have the same excess of bao's.  there really shouldn't be this kind of hype around them

haha my roommate will love that he's famous now.

Don't gotta worry about him trying to steal em though. Might be hard for him to rock a 13.

Besides he's too southern to rock with those...he just wants the Born in the USAs

I agree.  the birch's have a little bit more contrast with the different colored swoosh, but i'm hoping we have the same excess of bao's.  there really shouldn't be this kind of hype around them

Those are dope, anywhere have them other than ebay(not paying 150 for a used birch)

LMAO at some dude calling the "Boa's" (its funny to me when people misspell it this way)  a Hyperstrike on ebay and selling for 250$.
mean.gif

Came back home for the weekend and picked these up from the Employee Store.

If you know someone in Portland, here's a couple of highlights:

aremt the chairmans a gr why are people going nuts over them , isnt gr meaning mass produced so there will be a pair for everyone who wants one , like the snake eyes righht? been gone for a while got some catching up to do

aremt the chairmans a gr why are people going nuts over them , isnt gr meaning mass produced so there will be a pair for everyone who wants one , like the snake eyes righht? been gone for a while got some catching up to do
Because they're coming out in limited quantities and hype gets to people. Patience will save alot of people some pennies.

There's just been a ton of hype for Dunks over the last few months...the Tiff highs helped that cause along with the SBxJordan collab...so that adds to it. But I think it's because the shoe has released only at a few places (mostly off shore) and not yet at the typical big US SB accounts (NDC, premier, SPoT, CNCPT, etc...). But we're all expecting them to drop this week at more places and we will see how this one plays out. The expectation is like what you said...another GR but I could be wrong. I plan to hopefully get a pair myself for retail.

Just received the "order has been dispatched" email from size?

Two pairs of Baos on their way to France YAY

some used buellers on the bay size 11 for 235 looks to be in really good condition. I'm sure the seller would go lower through paypal.

Back
Top Bottom