2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the homie @CaptainSneakerhead23 tossed me an oop but I'mma pass it on since I really don't want these.

Classic Skate Shop
201-243-0400

They have BOAS in a 6.5; I called not 5 minutes ago to confirm. They also ship, sorry I didn't get specific pricing etc. I know somebody in here needed a 6, @fuddlecuddle this is all you homie!!!
Good-looking out. Was able to get them for myself earlier now I'm hunting for a 4/4.5 for my girl. #struggles

For the folks who are still on the hunt for Baos....GDS Skate Shop in NC ((336) 617-5585) is carrying them. However, I had called them a few hours ago to figure out whether they did phone orders and they told me to give them a call back at 4PM EST to check again. I haven't called them back yet since I was able to secure a pair but I thought I'd provide this info out. Hopefully they will honor phone orders...doesn't hurt to try. Good luck Fam!

Last edited:

the bao haha, not the shoes. and dont bring them in the box, we want to see you with them on!

thanks to shakez for helping us secure some pairs for the shop.
Next time Im back home in NYC I'll def. rock mine into the store. 

Seems like Baohaus NYC likes seeing their shoes on IG

For the folks who are still on the hunt for Baos....GDS Skate Shop in NC ((336) 617-5585) is carrying them. However, I had called them a few hours ago to figure out whether they did phone orders and they told me to give them a call back at 4PM EST to check again. I haven't called them back yet since I was able to secure a pair but I thought I'd provide this info out. Hopefully they will honor phone orders...doesn't hurt to try. Good luck Fam!
just called 'em. they said they'll take phone orders this weekend. was told to call back friday to get the exact details.

Totally irrelevant in the current conversation BUT I have to say that after about 10 (~100 hours) wears the Diamond highs are FINALLY starting to stretch out nicely. 

So at this point TTS. :D

just called 'em. they said they'll take phone orders this weekend. was told to call back friday to get the exact details.
Damn crappy...hopefully they still have some this weekend for folks who are unable to secure a pair within the next few days. I suspect you'll have more opportunities elsewhere. Good luck on your search!

Anybody worried about missing out on these. Just think - SPoT, CCS, Tactics, SWH, Atlas, etc and on and on(just to name a few of the most popular sites that still haven't put em up.) Don't worry. These are a GR. I could've copped today but I told myself I'm not buying these for anything more than box free ship no tax. Otherwise pass.

Back
Top Bottom