2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the folks who are still on the hunt for Baos....GDS Skate Shop in NC ((336) 617-5585) 
is carrying them. However, I had called them a few hours ago to figure out whether they did phone orders and they told me to give them a call back at 4PM EST to check again. I haven't called them back yet since I was able to secure a pair but I thought I'd provide this info out. Hopefully they will honor phone orders...doesn't hurt to try. Good luck Fam!

just called 'em. they said they'll take phone orders this weekend. was told to call back friday to get the exact details.

Anybody worried about missing out on these. Just think - SPoT, CCS, Tactics, SWH, Atlas, etc and on and on(just to name a few of the most popular sites that still haven't put em up.) Don't worry. These are a GR. I could've copped today but I told myself I'm not buying these for anything more than box free ship no tax. Otherwise pass.
I'm honestly surprised they're flying off the shelf as fast as they are, but I guess it could be the Tiff effect. I've told myself long ago that I'm not getting these unless they go on disco, and if they never do I won't be mad. I still think birch > Baohaus lol

I'm honestly surprised they're flying off the shelf as fast as they are, but I guess it could be the Tiff effect. I've told myself long ago that I'm not getting these unless they go on disco, and if they never do I won't be mad. I still think birch > Baohaus lol
Apparently from what i've been told 'Nike SBs are Dead' so who knows lol 

These shops must be THRILLED ya'll are cleaning up their general release dunks lol. They're lucky to be the first to drop. But still like I said, people here wanted them and I'm glad they're feasting.

Apparently from what i've been told 'Nike SBs are Dead' so who knows lol 
Bet those are the same dudes that ate up the tiff's, Jordan x SB's, and are gunning for the white and black ones coming out in June lol.

These shops must be THRILLED ya'll are cleaning up their general release dunks lol. They're lucky to be the first to drop. But still like I said, people here wanted them and I'm glad they're feasting.
Lol right..good to see the homies in here getting theirs though.

Still
mean.gif
....at dudes who couldn't wait and paid ridiculous resell prices on the bay for a GR. That type of nonsense is what feeds the hype and the resellers to keep doing this type of thing. Resellers see thirsty dudes paying 200-250 for a GR and more people think they can come up which is prob why Premier had so much traffic today. Wait and see how many of those pairs go up on ebay in the next couple of days.

For some reason, I have a feeling I might luck up on these at my local outlet. Just copped the 510s last saturday for $63 and I was really willing to pay retail

Bet those are the same dudes that ate up the tiff's, Jordan x SB's, and are gunning for the white and black ones coming out in June lol.
Lol right..good to see the homies in here getting theirs though.
Feel me? But nah. Dude was talkin bout 'SBs the new AF1s' Had to block dude with the quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom