2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

True but myself personally I'd post user name and remove link just to be on safe side and make sure I don't get any heat for it. For someone like myself who visits multiple forums outside this one it'd be easy to get rules mixed up so that would be a easy way to avoid trouble. I mean I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd hate to see someone get banned from here just cause they actually tried to help and contribute to the thread.
Better safe than sorry, for sure.

im pretty sure we all agree on this and when the situation happened we were all in agreement aswell but hey RT isnt a Mod so do what you guys like 
wink.gif
 i was just sharing what had previously happened... i try and help out on this thread as much as i can whether it be online skate shops or with ebay sellers selling shoes on the low
Yeah, I get you're trying to help and in that sense I think the dude should just do what you said to be safe. And in no way am I siding with either party. I 

I find that mods generally just leave the SB thread alone. The regulars regulate themselves and each other.

Discussions/arguments almost never gets out of hand in here and when they do it's never JB or General forum level.

Just don't go crazy with the ebay links and you should be fine.
I agree with this 100%

I wonder when spot will have the baos. they tweeted stay tuned. I'm guessing Saturday at 8am.

I think I have to agree with @robinthicke  on this one. If it's a BUY IT NOW only, then it's fine to post the link. If it is a LIVE AUCTION, it is not allowed because some people might be trying to snipe it and if everyone and their mother is directed to the listing, it blows up their spot.
im pretty sure we all agree on this and when the situation happened we were all in agreement aswell but hey RT isnt a Mod so do what you guys like 
wink.gif
 i was just sharing what had previously happened... i try and help out on this thread as much as i can whether it be online skate shops or with ebay sellers selling shoes on the low
PRECIATE THE INFO MY MAN.

LIKE SAID EARLIER. LETS JUST POLICE OURSELVES 

WE GOOD

Better safe than sorry, for sure.

Yeah, I get you're trying to help and in that sense I think the dude should just do what you said to be safe. And in no way am I siding with either party. I 

I agree with this 100%

i did get warned during tiff drop for making fun of the dude with the yeezys and leather leggings

Picking Up My Pair Of Bao's Today Or Tomorrow Hopefully 8)

Like I Said Before, I Can Most Likely Toss An Oop To A Fellow Member Or Two If Need Be :nthat:

Looks Like Lots Of Shops Are Releasing Pairs Today Tho!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom