2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THATS COOL AND ALL BC THE ONLY EBAY LINKS THAT ARENT ALLOWED ARE LIVE AUCTION LINKS

LMAO AT PEOPLE THINKING THEY THE NEW SNEAKERSTEAL

While everyone is trying to get the Bao's.

I'm here waiting for these

I just can't wear the American flag. I don't get it. Country is supposedly full of immigrants but I don't feel at home anywhere. When I say I am american I get flamed for it. When I say I aint american "I just been living here since I was 9" I also get flamed for it.

Hopefully this changes when I get to NYC. Apparently 1/3 of the population was born outside the U.S.

/coolstorybro

Dont think that was towards you, haha
I'm assuming I'm the only other one it could be meant for, but in all honesty I don't get it.  My last post was just an example of a recently released GR at less than box price, maybe I shouldn't post that **** in here 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Swag. More places to eat! Everyone calm down while you wait on that retail pair. People keep saying this but the Bao is a GR. Not a limited GR (whatever that is) just a GR with delayed shipments due to the strike over at one of the Chinese plants that makes Nike product.

This is how misinformation gets spread. SB's are made in Vietnam.

I just can't wear the American flag. I don't get it. Country is supposedly full of immigrants but I don't feel at home anywhere. When I say I am american I get flamed for it. When I say I aint american "I just been living here since I was 9" I also get flamed for it.

Hopefully this changes when I get to NYC. Apparently 1/3 of the population was born outside the U.S.

/coolstorybro

This makes no sense.

/coolstorybro
I know exactly what you mean ,but even though I was born here I mainly identify myself with my parents ethnicity.  

I just think its an awesome detail on the shoe itself and plus the flag is not visible when wearing the shoes.

This is how misinformation gets spread. SB's are made in Vietnam.
SB's yes. I read that CBS article someone posted earlier and I connected the dots incorrectly. There is a strike at a chinese plant that is affecting Nike shipments. There were shipment delays with the Baos to Nikes Warehouse. Whether the two are related is pure speculation on my part, my bad.

/coolstorybro
You'd be considered any joe shmoe in NYC unless you had 6 arms and purple skin. Then maybe we'd blink for a second. 

/coolstorybro

NYC is the worst

I plan on putting some blue laces in my Baos.  For the people that have them already what color blue do you think will work best?

The shoes are made in sweat shops overseas, there's nothing American about it, except for the extreme markup. Same thing you see with those "support our troops" magnets you see everywhere. Those are made in China. American flag? Made in china. It's all marketing, I rock Brazil and England soccer jersey and I've never been, just like the colors. I don't see the problem.

Back
Top Bottom