2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Compound boardshop in Sarasota said that they believed they wouldn't sell so they only put in for like 6 to 8 pairs of them.

Bao didnt come in the half/half box.........wouldn't that suggest more of a general release than anything else?

From what a skate shop owner in STL told me, they request a range of seizes and in the amount they want to order them..........So if stores only got a limited amount of these, maybe they didnt think they would sell very well and only got a few. He also said they have to place their order with nike a few months in advance while only judging the shoes themselves, so they dont know what is gonna sell and what isnt, so this seems possible

The store in stl is the only one they own, so there is only one person that orders them...........Only reason he told me this is because i needed an 11.5 and they never order that size and only order one sz 11 in all of their shoes. Said he could start ordering a sz 11.5 and ordering more sizes if he knew there was a market for them. (but they never get calls or questions about SBs, so they usually dont bother)

Ive been posting my SB pickups lately in a local FB group and a few others have gained interest or the ones that already had interest have started to surface, so hopefully we can get some guys together to start shopping there so they see there is a market for them. (The only store in saint louis that had the TIFFS and they only had 7 pair if im not mistaken)

EDIT*** Its funny that i see that somebody posted about how they actually select how many to order, LOL.......promise that must have been posted while i typed this up at work, lol

Last edited:
Also with Nike, I wonder why Nike didnt produce the Baos as a QS. 

Everything about the shoe scream these out as a QS, from the story behind the shoe, to the design, the print on the sole, and suede textures.

What up!! Are you going to try to pick up any of the hacky sacks at Compound? If so maybe I'll see ya there.

Nah, not unless the highs look better than the lows. I've been trying to save money anyways. Might hit up that sale rack though. 8)

I don't really agree. There's been MANY releases that have SAT since the Tiffs dropped. I just think these are hyped because most people think they'll make money off them. The combination of hype and late/half shipments is what's to blame.

Some shops got fractions of there order and just dropped what they had. When they get the rest they'll drop them too.
I think a lot of people also genuinely like them...

does anyone know where all the speculation of the De las, skunk lows etc. came from? I forgot to ask if it was a credible source

Compound boardshop in Sarasota said that they believed they wouldn't sell so they only put in for like 6 to 8 pairs of them.
Qft. I know its 1 hr away but skate park of tampa aka SPOT is right up I-75. One of the biggest skate shops in US. Definitely worth the trip to pickup if thats an option 4 ya!

Qft. I know its 1 hr away but skate park of tampa aka SPOT is right up I-75. One of the biggest skate shops in US. Definitely worth the trip to pickup if thats an option 4 ya!
Yeah I love their Ybor location next to The Bricks. I got my Bao's from them online today. Thanks for the heads up tho.

I think a lot of people also genuinely like them...

I get that, that's why I said "most people" and not all. I'm sure a lot of people bought to wear, but there's also a lot of folks that copped to resell. It's been quoted in here many times about where these are being sold and how they're popping up more and more. Either way, I hope that EVERYONE that wants them gets them.

It's in Pensecola, FL

Klik is my spot!!  When I vacay or go fishing I get at least a few pair from there.

Not sure if it's anywhere even close bit I'm heading 3000 miles across the country to fish in Destin Florida in a few weeks wonder what the scene will be like around there

Darn it! I was in church when the baos dropped on spot. :frown:

You're #teamsmallfoot and in the bay right? What size you need? I'll keep an eye out for you I grabbed a 6.5 for my girl today, probably could have gotten another... spot was super smooth

Back
Top Bottom