2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I love their Ybor location next to The Bricks. I got my Bao's from them online today. Thanks for the heads up tho.
np. I lived down there a couple years and couldnt establish a plug of any sort. Good city, bad shoe allocation. Every other big city in FL seemed to have better shoe selections. Even the Ellington nike outlet provided zero finds for me. South FL is a different story...

Wish me luck tomorrow XD

np. I lived down there a couple years and couldnt establish a plug of any sort. Good city, bad shoe allocation. Every other big city in FL seemed to have better shoe selections. Even the Ellington nike outlet provided zero finds for me. South FL is a different story...
I've been to the Ellington outlet a few times and it is pretty rare that I find anything I like. The best visit I had there I got some Lunargrands for $100

Still sticking to my guns - box price no tax free ship or not picking up the baos. Missed out on tactics, ah well. 

Not sure if it's anywhere even close bit I'm heading 3000 miles across the country to fish in Destin Florida in a few weeks wonder what the scene will be like there

Destin is the beach across from Pensacola proper. As a kid I'd go to what I called Pensacola Beach. It wasn't until I was an adult driving myself did I find out I was going to Destin the whole time.

edit: I sound like a drunk buffoon when I type a message on my phone.

Last edited:
some shops only getting some of their shipments? makes sense then.
Everybody wants to get theirs first. Seems like a lot of hype for a supposedly GR.

I'm so glad I got a pair of the Baos. I don't want a repeat of the SOMP search. That was stressful and still looking for a pair for a good/fair price.

Yeah dude, I'm over in Fairfield County

Shoreline near New Haven. You in CT?

Ah some CT heads :smile:

I live in Northern CT myself. 

Now there's 4 ct heads? Oh ****... We need to rally together and get a spot.. Tried getting my boy to get some stuff since he owns a skate shop its just not easy.. I was trying to partner up but he wasn't interested in putting down that capital that nike wanted..

Missed out on BAO's smh.

I don't believe this... Your gonna end up with 4 pairs on your doorstep by tomorrow and scoop every hard pair tomorrow on release...

Can I get some pointers....

Oh and I got these some what ready... Gotta burn them some more..

Didnt get to scroll through the pages this morning.. but did atlas drop baos yet? And does mission skateboards in san fran have a nsb account? Theyre right next to my favv taqueria but i always hittem up latenight so mission is closed. On the hunt for 1 more

I picked up my Bao's today from ClockWork Skate-Shop in Georgia.  According to them Nike only sent them 1 pair in each size (8 - 12), and originally the store owner didn't anticipate the hype over the shoe and cancelled the order for them a few week back. Then once the calls came in he requested to get them.  Tomorrow they are releasing the hacky sacks dunk lows (which look good in person) and i'm not sure how much hype are surrounded around them, but I am going to try to get me a pair.   

Resisted the Kumquats aka Gators aka whatevers until I saw them in person yesterday morning. Shop didn't have my size but I did get them from another well loved shop in my size. It's a pretty well put together shoe, and I see myself wearing the hell out of them this summer with a shirt that kind of matches them that I got for really cheap from the screen printers a while back.

Didnt get to scroll through the pages this morning.. but did atlas drop baos yet? And does mission skateboards in san fran have a nsb account? Theyre right next to my favv taqueria but i always hittem up latenight so mission is closed. On the hunt for 1 more
nothing yet at atlas.

Back
Top Bottom