2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I saw a pair on Flight Club in my size (13) the other day.  I don't know what the market price is but knowing FC, their $200 price tag is probably above average.

I'd pay $200 in a heartbeat for a size 9 and I copped them off SPOT for $54 in 2011

Such a moron for selling

The only ones they have in my size are the WOFs and I've been looking but 2 hours on NJ transit doesn't sound like an ideal way to spend my morning. Solid restock tho. 

Not the best price, but these seem to be going up recently. I love mine..

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-levi-black.jpg

Size 12 - DS - $125

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=65139

I saw that, and my size.....but aren't there horror stories of ordering online from there?
TBH I've never ordered from them, but I can't imagine why there would be issues.  It's like the west coast version of flight club, I would think consignment shops are straight... 

I saw that, and my size.....but aren't there horror stories of ordering online from there?
I tried to order a pair of preludes from there marked at 475.  I got a paypal error that something was wrong with their store, so i waited until the next day to try and order and when i went to order with my CC the price jumped to 600.  I swear they knew i tried to buy them and jacked the price up.  I found them somewhere else, i will never order from there.

I also asked several questions via email and never heard a response..

Last edited:
Ive called them a few times and they answered all of my questions.Sole supremacy were some cool dudes and I ordered from them before and did a trade with them.

that moment when you get excited about brandeds restock to only find out you have everything that's dropping.... #sbproblems

Ive called them a few times and they answered all of my questions.Sole supremacy were some cool dudes and I ordered from them before and did a trade with them.
i have ordered from solesupremacy a bunch of times, they are always on point and have decent prices for what they are...

More pics of these ugly things for those that are interested...

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

%24_12.JPG

I personnaly don't care for the Hcky Sacks, but this Highs don't look finished.
Nike, why not finish the whole sneak with the same patteren.
I'm not sure why they did not complete the Sneak with the Collar area not in the same pattern, and leaving it blank.
As mentioned, I don't care fo the Sneak, but if they were going to use that pattern, why not commit to it and complete the Whole Sneak?

I'd pay $200 in a heartbeat for a size 9 and I copped them off SPOT for $54 in 2011

Such a moron for selling

I saw a pair on Flight Club in my size (13) the other day.  I don't know what the market price is but knowing FC, their $200 price tag is probably above average.

paid 130 for my iron lows(Ds) on the bay about year and half ago market probably changed since then

Hey guys - grabbed some Iguana highs off of ebay the other day and just got them in. They have the black laces in them right now, but they didn't come with alternates. Does anyone have a lead on the olive alternate laces they supposedly came with? Fully Laced doesn't appear to have that color in stock.

Back
Top Bottom