2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sup NT SBers, new to the forum but been hunting SB Dunks for about 1.5 years now. The silhouette is just too ill.

Does anybody know any shops still selling the Crown Royals in sz10? Looking to snag them at discount. TIA

Sup NT SBers, new to the forum but been hunting SB Dunks for about 1.5 years now. The silhouette is just too ill.

Does anybody know any shops still selling the Crown Royals in sz10? Looking to snag them at discount. TIA

welcome to the thread, don't know of any crown royal's, but I'm sure somebody here would help out with that

somebody start a carpool from NYC to Branded.. google maps says it's just an hours drive lol

Alp and his crew are ready. He's probably only looking for the Concords and tiffs highs though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue tiles just posted they have the dunk high suede/red & teal liner that was on size? With the baos. I know people were asking about them, so looks like they will slowly trickle to the states. For anyone who is interested

PAUSE!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only complaint abao my Bao's is that the left insole was bent quite a bit. no issue when wearing though.. and they're TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom