2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'll order it right now for you and you can just pay me back. 
smile.gif
Sent you a pm!

GODDAMB MAN.

DEBT SUCKS

SMH SOMPS MIGHT BE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Sell your stuff to me below market value I'll sit on it until late June you then buy it back......

Or I dump it somewhere else If you don't want it back

Debt sucks but once your out of it please believe it's like the weight has been lifted #teamnoschoolloansorcreditcards

Question, how do dunk highs fit compared to foams? If I'm an 11 in dunk highs am I an 11 in foamposites? Trying to swing a trade for supreme foams.

That's awesome of @shoyru, that's what it's about. Good looking out.
For real. @shoyru  that's some good stuff there. repped just for the good deed.
Sell your stuff to me below market value I'll sit on it until late June you then buy it back......

Or I dump it somewhere else If you don't want it back

Debt sucks but once your out of it please believe it's like the weight has been lifted #teamnoschoolloansorcreditcards
I'm on the court like "I wish I was on that team"  lol
laugh.gif

Question, how do dunk highs fit compared to foams? If I'm an 11 in dunk highs am I an 11 in foamposites? Trying to swing a trade for supreme foams.

It's been a while since I had a pair of foams, but from memory they fit really tight until your foot heats up the material and it forms to your foot. If you're only going to wear them casually, every now and then, go at least half a size up. If you think you'll wear them enough to get them fitted to your feet, then stick with TTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom