2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still on the hunt for the hacky sacks at size 11. Lookin like bay is the only chance as of now..

you are men's---west coast shops just opened up like 30 minutes ago, it'd be worth a shot to call some that take phone orders.

Blends
619-233-6126

Westside skate shop
727-939-2308

those are two I called within the hour that had pairs, just not my size.

Index
214-824-9777

that's my local spot, I'm 5 mins away, if they don't do phone orders I can pick up for you

you are men's---west coast shops just opened up like 30 minutes ago, it'd be worth a shot to call some that take phone orders.

Blends
619-233-6126

Westside skate shop
727-939-2308

those are two I called within the hour that had pairs, just not my size.

Index
214-824-9777

that's my local spot, I'm 5 mins away, if they don't do phone orders I can pick up for you

Repped bro, but scooped up from Atlas immediately. Like I said was already losing hope and thinkin feebay was the only place.

Thanks though. Good lookin out.

Uprise for $60 at nike outlet great mall milpitas, CA

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me some shops that sell SBs in the san bernardino, victorville, palmdale area besides pharmacy boardshop?

Repped bro, but scooped up from Atlas immediately. Like I said was already losing hope and thinkin feebay was the only place.

Thanks though. Good lookin out.

yea I saw--man I'm hating on the inside, but good **** to everybody who copped :lol:

AIIGHT THIS THE LAST I SPEAK ON IT , I PROMISE

so you know with other shoes they always have random restocks (i.e baos; premier restocked like two days later), is that only for GRs or do they normally restock QS as well?? Of course I'm talking about hacky sacks---right now there's a 6 I can get for 140 shipped but that's a last resort. I'm wiling to wait if it'll be worth my while

Last edited:
yea I saw--man I'm hating on the inside, but good **** to everybody who copped :lol:

AIIGHT THIS THE LAST I SPEAK ON IT , I PROMISE

so you know with other shoes they always have random restocks (i.e baos; premier restocked like two days later), is that only for GRs or do they normally restock QS as well?? Of course I'm talking about hacky sacks---right now there's a 6 I can get for 140 shipped but that's a last resort. I'm wiling to wait if it'll be worth my while

I believe you're missing a key word which is the "recent release". I believe this stuff happens due to the strikes ongoing from the factories. Same case with these lows originally slated for 4/19 release. Hacky Sack Highs as well, they were pushin for same day release but now moved back to 5/3 or somehing. All of their stocks could have been shipped by batch or so.

I believe you're missing a key word which is the "recent release". I believe this stuff happens due to the strikes ongoing from the factories. Same case with these lows originally slated for 4/19 release. Hacky Sack Highs as well, they were pushin for same day release but now moved back to 5/3 or somehing. All of their stocks could have been shipped by batch or so.
I made a mistake with this assertion about 100 pages back. SB's are made in Vietnam so the shipments affected by the strikes are not SB's. I think with the SB's they've just been having issues with the shipping and that's it. I'm not positive though, I'm looking into it.

I made a mistake with this assertion about 100 pages back. SB's are made in Vietnam so the shipments affected by the strikes are not SB's. I think with the SB's they've just been having issues with the shipping and that's it. I'm not positive though, I'm looking into it.

will these restock or not :lol: that's the bottom line question I'm asking. I'm talkin' online; in store is a bust cuz seems places only got an 8 or 7 as their smallest size.

stopped by Vacaville for a sec today they had Blue Heros for $60 seemed to have a FSR. tempted but had to pass

I ran to my AJ1XSB quickly after seeing your post. And it's China. I'm not really sure bro for the recent releases, and I'm only aasuming since it's an SB Box but an AJ shoe with SB tongue tag. My last SB's were blue box, and definitely Vietnam.

Last edited:
I ran to my AJ1XSB quickly after seeing your post. And it's China. I'm not really sure bro for the recent releases, and I'm only aasuming since it's an SB Box but an AJ shoe with SB tongue tag. My last SB's were blue box, and definitely Vietnam.
I think that's because it is a JB shoe (technically). If you go look at SOMP's, YOTH's, Baos, Tiffs, etc etc I'm pretty sure they're all made in Vietnam. I'll have to go home and look at my recent releases. But like I said, I'm only trying to get to the bottom of the shipment delay issue so we should work together to find the facts!

will these restock or not
laugh.gif
that's the bottom line question I'm asking. I'm talkin' online; in store is a bust cuz seems places only got an 8 or 7 as their smallest size.
I would say if they do it will be canceled orders and therefore just random sizes and times here and there like the Baos.

I think that's because it is a JB shoe (technically). If you go look at SOMP's, YOTH's, Baos, Tiffs, etc etc I'm pretty sure they're all made in Vietnam. I'll have to go home and look at my recent releases. But like I said, I'm only trying to get to the bottom of the shipment delay issue so we should work together to find the facts!

I would say if they do it will be canceled orders and therefore just random sizes and times here and there like the Baos.

I'm with you on both these.

Back
Top Bottom