2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last resort man. If it makes you feel better, I was about to cop from feebay for 150 at the end of the day. Just keep it locked here, something might come up. Im sure you know how helpful dudes here are.

not a matter of helpful--I mean if my size is gone it's gone :lol:

I wear a 6/6.5, and that's why I asking about restocks. If there won't be any, it's really over. I had the homie already try and look out but my size wasn't there. Every number I called, same thing... none in my size. Even spots that had Baos in store in my size didn't get these. That's when I knew it was really over.

If retail pops up then hey, I'll just throw these on the 'bay to recoup my loss. But I doubt it, so I'm just moving on. Had I known they were this sought after I would've gotten up and bought them online (which seems like people did with relative ease) DAH WELP. Hindsight 20/20

Last edited:
Making my first ever Dunk purchase and ended up with a sz 11 of the Hacky Sacks by mistake, if anyone has an 11.5 or 12 that they'd be looking to trade out it'd be greatly appreciated

Just so you're aware, technically talking about OOPs of any kind will get you the banhammer the same as advertising your shoes for sale at resell prices. Just a friendly reminder. If you see someone in here looking for the size you have, just PM them and that will help keep you protected from Admin intervention. You might want to delete that post, too.

Last edited:
not a matter of helpful--I mean if my size is gone it's gone
laugh.gif

I wear a 6/6.5, and that's why I asking about restocks. If there won't be any, it's really over. I had the homie already try and look out but my size wasn't there. Every number I called, same thing... none in my size. Even spots that had Baos in store in my size didn't get these. That's when I knew it was really over.

If retail pops up then hey, I'll just throw these on the 'bay to recoup my loss. But I doubt it, so I'm just moving on. Had I known they were this sought after I would've gotten up and bought them online (which seems like people did with relative ease) DAH WELP. Hindsight 20/20
Honestly, I've not seen a whole lot of hype about these. I know 6/6.5 tends to be a pricier size because of the rarity of it but if you can hold out, I bet these will be up on the bay for decent prices soon enough. I saw some go for below retail a couple days ago in normal sizes so resellers are already desperate to get rid.

Honestly, I've not seen a whole lot of hype about these. I know 6/6.5 tends to be a pricier size because of the rarity of it but if you can hold out, I bet these will be up on the bay for decent prices soon enough. I saw some go for below retail a couple days ago in normal sizes so resellers are already desperate to get rid.

:lol: ok

I think the ppl who got them in lower sizes actually wanted them---I mean if it was resellers they'd already be up on the 'bay, word to posting order confirmations (which I saw one earlier but now it's gone)

These ain't Js or Lebrons, they're SBs. SBs don't fetch resell like that in our sizes. 'cept for the Tffs, and those NEVER got even close to being as cheap as men sizes were. Like I said, the 140 is done and I'm cool. If retail pops up I'll cop and cancel this order etc.\

I'm pretty confident me getting anything less than 130 is slim to none.

Last edited:
Quick preview of what I was talking about on the previous page about the materials being different on each shoe. Left pair is a size 9 (my pair) and my friends size 11. I actually like the mismatched toe box difference a lot.

Quick preview of what I was talking about on the previous page about the materials being different on each shoe. Left pair is a size 9 (my pair) and my friends size 11. I actually like the mismatched toe box difference a lot.
While I don't really Like the way they did the HS series I do like when nike does shoe prints are like that. It just makes the shoe seem that much more unique to the person who has it. Kinda how JB did last year with the Bel Air 5s tongue linings Though I didn't get those either lol I liked that little tidbit.

Last edited:
Man off topic but I just realized I haven't bought anything from Karmaloop in a good while. I had to force myself away from that site cause they're always having some kind of sales or deals going on. lol since Summer looks to be somewhat quiet for me currently on shoe releases that I want I may pay them a visit then.

Went to my local champs after work that was marked as receiving the HS dunk lows but they had nothing smh LIES!! XD

Anyways heres a quick pic of my kostons HS :smile:

Last edited:
Pulled a last minute pass on today's release, hope you guys all enjoy your pairs though! Might pick the lows up if I find a deal

Wanted to wear my civilists today

This ain't the best pic but hope you guys like it lol
This pic actually shows off the tongue and back heel nicely. No complaints here. lol I need to stop BSing and get my pair before the market decides to dry up on me. But got other things to get before them.

Back
Top Bottom