2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I somehow managed to wear my Raging Bulls in front of the wife a week ago without her noticing. And then when I wore them the second time and she questioned it I was all like "Yo. I've had these and I literally just wore them in front of you a few days ago"

/discussion  

epic win :D

I can TOTALLY relate....You've heard my numerous stories.....

For those that are close to alumni, ima wait for my local to drop them so i can hopefully just pay $85

Last edited:
Yeah I hear that. And on that note, every girl is a little like that. "Seriously, more?" but if you're buying up 6 pairs at a time it's more of an issue than if you just got that new new in and it is your first pair in months. Like I said, though, my girl gets really into my kicks. I had the Ragin Bull 5's (which she called the Drakes) and she was so bummed when I sold them. I still have my Steel 10's (Which she calls the Juicy J's) and she'll give me SERIOUS hell if I try to get rid of them. But alas, I make my own decisions and she just deals with it haha
That's straight though, **** I still need to get my hands on a pair of raging bulls but they're pricey as hell

That's straight though, **** I still need to get my hands on a pair of raging bulls but they're pricey as hell

My first pair I bought the pack for $490 shipped, sold for $600 after a bunch of wears. Second pair I bought the pair by itself for $240 shipped. Not THAT expensive...

My first pair I bought the pack for $490 shipped, sold for $600 after a bunch of wears. Second pair I bought the pair by itself for $240 shipped. Not THAT expensive...
If I saw one for 240 shipped I'd grab it best I saw was 260 and they were about 7.5/10, that was an awesome pack in my opinion though, the black pair were dope as hell too

If I saw one for 240 shipped I'd grab it best I saw was 260 and they were about 7.5/10, that was an awesome pack in my opinion though, the black pair were dope as hell too

Kickin' myself for not buying as many as I could when they were able to be stock located for 199 for the pack. Ditto on Infra pack.

I didn't think they would get to the prices they are at now.

I'm not the type to gobble up FSRs, but once something has hit sale, if I think there will be a windfall to be made later on, I'll pounce.

Last edited:
Kickin' myself for not buying as many as I could when they were able to be stock located for 199 for the pack. Ditto on Infra pack.

I didn't think they would get to the prices they are at now.

I'm not the type to gobble up FSRs, but once something has hit sale, if I think there will be a windfall to be made later on, I'll pounce.
I missed both cause I wasn't really into kicks yet:frown: but infra is a little different because the raging bull pack had crazy quality

went a little crazy and picked up a few pairs
- somp
- space jam
- 112 dunk
- and hawaii

forgot how helpful ebay is .

Hackey Sacks came in today from NDC. The $90 posted price vs. $98 box price definitely perplexed me.

Sorry for the cell phone pics, and its hard to snap a pic playing hack with yourself lol.

[ATTACHMENT=6475]image.jpg (1,746k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hackey Sacks came in today from NDC. The $90 posted price vs. $98 box price definitely perplexed me.

Sorry for the cell phone pics, and its hard to snap a pic playing hack with yourself lol.

[ATTACHMENT=6475]image.jpg (1,746k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

NICE. Still haven't figured out the price discrepancy either, but if it's in my favor, I'll take it...lol

Back
Top Bottom