2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sry for a bit off topic but i recently came across a nike sb trickstar jersey

Anyone cop? Was it ever released? Big fan of black and gold might grab it. Also looking for 11 in blazers or dunks if anyone looking to unload

4th of July SB's I'm on the fence about. Like the leather accents, metal lace holes, and nylon tongue, but not a fan of the rest.

4th of julys are a dope shoe...the baos had me confused as to why people were going crazy over them...the 4th of julys wouldnt

only reason im not / cant cop is the $300 i just spent on the J-Packs.

4th of julys are a dope shoe...the baos had me confused as to why people were going crazy over them...the 4th of julys wouldnt

wth did u double up on each?

First gold box pick up
Can't complain for $80 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Messed up the tongue tag by trying to burn a fray, little part of the swoosh started to burn off [emoji]128546[/emoji]

The toe box and the back look a bit suspicious to me. Might have a non authentic pair

4th of julys are a dope shoe...the baos had me confused as to why people were going crazy over them....
I'm still quite confused myself as to why there was so much hype...

What happen to baos being a gr and being everywhere for retail eventually?
1.) They were a GR. The way they were released and allocated to shops scream GR, just possibly a little more limited than most other GR SB's. They also dropped at A LOT of places, you just had to pay attention.
2.) The terms "GR and QS" do NOT refer to how many pairs are released nor how limited a pair may be. It refers to how they are released.

Aj 1x SB x paint remover so no jpacks for me.. :rolleyes

July 4ths will be copped! Need a solid black shoe for daily, can't dress up a pair of lunarglide 3s..

Any bao owners get a small feeling of wanting to shave them!? They remind me of a furry animal that's due for a haircut :D

Aj 1x SB x paint remover so no jpacks for me..
eyes.gif

July 4ths will be copped! Need a solid black shoe for daily, can't dress up a pair of lunarglide 3s..

Any bao owners get a small feeling of wanting to shave them!? They remind me of a furry animal that's due for a haircut
happy.gif
Don't shave your Baos bruh...it's not gonna grow back 
laugh.gif
 lol I feel you on the black shoe daily thing. That's why I'm eyeing both civilists and chronicle dunks. I was wearing my SOMPs last night and couldn't help but imagine how pissed I'd be if I got a scuff or anything on them cause they are my only all (or mostly) black based SB at the moment outside of the Low Pair that I skate.

Last edited:

Baos are meh. Not a fan of that suede.

Awesome colorway, horrible execution

Back
Top Bottom