2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope someone in here that needs a pair gets a pair, and not someone trying to resell them...

And if a reseller gets them I hope he loses money on them
Exactly why I sent out my PMs first 
wink.gif

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update
Posted: 16 May 2014 12:25 PM PDT
We just received a surprise early drop of the much anticipated Nike Dunk High Premium (Black/ Black/ Royal Blue). Dubbed the “Stars” “Fourth of July” or “Captain America”– these kicks are set off by an eye catching American Flag motif of royal blue and white stars on the rear heel panel as well as a premium black leather upper, tonal black suede panels, and a gum bottom outsole. Also sports brown leather and gold Nike tongue labeling and the footbed features custom red, white, and blue artwork. Extra black laces.
These are an instant classic and guaranteed to sell out today, so don’t sleep!
NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM (BLACK/BLACK-DARK ROYAL BLUE) 313171-022

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, CLASSIC LOOK
The Nike Dunk High Premium SB Men’s Shoe is made with a comfortable yet tough combination upper for durability, while a full-length foam midsole and Nike Zoom unit offer lightweight, low-profile cushioning.
Benefits
Leather, suede and Nubuck upper with overlays for comfort, durability and support
Lightweight mesh on the tongue and perforations on the vamp for increased breathability
Full-length EVA midsole with Nike Zoom heel unit for superior comfort and cushioning
Flexible rubber outsole with a full cupsole stitch for superior durability and great boardfeel

Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (Laser Crimson/ Black/ Team Red)
Posted: 16 May 2014 10:38 AM PDT
We just received an early arrival from the June 2014 Nike SB Collection the Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (Laser Crimson/ Black/ Team Red). These kicks sport a great mix of colors and materials, including “laser” crimson leather and deep red nylon panels, black Nike swoosh, and a clean white midsole. Include extra set of team red laces. You can’t go wrong with red, so stop by the shop and check out a pair.

NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB (LASER CRIMSON/BLACK-TEAM RED) 304292-606
The Nike Dunk Low Pro SB: Retro style and shock absorption
The Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Men’s Shoe features leather or suede overlays for a classic low-profile look and supportive fit, while a lightweight midsole provides responsive cushioning from high-impact landings.

Benefits
* Leather or Suede overlays for support and durability
* Full-length EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
* Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning
* Rubber outsole with pivot circle for multi-directional traction and durability

Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Select the Inquire Now button below or visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store. Stop by the store and try a pair on.

Hope someone in here that needs a pair gets a pair, and not someone trying to resell them...

And if a reseller gets them I hope he loses money on them

doubt they will---tiff highs in this size aren't moving for the same prices as the smaller sizes (6-7). That size is still going for like 4,5 bills. WORN.

Why couldn't they have been  a size 10?  I'm still tempted to buy and trade.  Nice price for real though.

smells like a scam..

galaxy foams for $650 

DMP pack for $550

Shanghai 5s for $300

DB 3s for $340

Tiff Highs for $220

0% feedback

Last edited:
hahaha...not to worry.  I'm not.  I'm also tempted to buy a motorcycle even though my wife forbids me. 

0% feedback
His photos are tagged, his shoes check out (they are all legit as far as I can tell), and every purchase on Kixify goes through PayPal so there's pretty much no way he can get away with anything fishy. If anyone has issues with him, let me know and I'll get him suspended but until then there's no reason to be concerned.

His photos are tagged, his shoes check out (they are all legit as far as I can tell), and every purchase on Kixify goes through PayPal so there's pretty much no way he can get away with anything fishy. If anyone has issues with him, let me know and I'll get him suspended but until then there's no reason to be concerned.
tags look photoshopped in some of the other pics.

text appears identical, but the size of the tag changes

tags look photoshopped in some of the other pics.

text appears identical, but the size of the tag changes
The only tag that is shady is the shanghai's. It looks like it's just floating but it does appear to be stuck against a candy machine behind the shoes or something. One oddly placed tag is not enough to justify suspending his account. The rest of his tags are handwritten and clearly not photoshopped in so as of yet there is no real issue.

Last edited:
Dan, look closer.

http://3.kixify.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_image_full/1400379489_316572_0.png

http://4.kixify.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_image_full/1400275946_316572.png

http://5.kixify.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_image_full/1400275709_316572_0.png

the lettering is identical. the F in kixify is the biggest mark, also the M in may and the S in kelvins

the size of the tag is about 3inches wide on the tiffs, barely a shoe's width on the foamposites, and nearly 2 shoes' width on the DMP

Then you got to see how the tag is folded, but the DMP it looks like it's just 1 flat piece of paper. There's no way he would have drawn out separate tags and had the SAME EXACT HANDWRITING ERRORS noted above.

those prices though, they're just... perfect

are you telling me no one has ever tried to scam on kixify?

Last edited:
FYI, my exchange has the baos there for $89...I just got a size 12 but they have scattered sizes. A 7/10/10.5 for sure. If any of you guys are stilling looking let me know.

Dan, look closer.
All I'm saying is if you use Kixify the way it is supposed to be used (checkout through Kixify) you are just as protected as using eBay, since every purchase is routed through PayPal. If something does go wrong, you get your money back through PayPal and the user is suspended. How are they supposed to scam you? The only way they can is if YOU let it happen. "Oh I'll send you $500 gifted, off-site." That's how you get scammed on ANY site, not just Kixify, or eBay, or NikeTalk etc but ANY SITE. Use common sense, and PayPal always protects the buyer. In light of the tags however, it does seem shady, so I will ask for individually tagged photos, handwritten and dated for all products. The user will not be reactivated until that time, but it's silly to go around acting like this guy can just steal your money off our site because he can't unless you go off-site and give him the opening. 

Last edited:
usps is playing with my emotions right now...one minute they are quick like getting my YOTH through customs in under a day and other times they are just painfully slow like 2 day for the shoes i wanted to surprise my gf with urgghhh

usps is playing with my emotions right now...one minute they are quick like getting my YOTH through customs in under a day and other times they are just painfully slow like 2 day for the shoes i wanted to surprise my gf with urgghhh
That's why USPS is financially floundering. They charge absurdly low rates for 2-/3-day shipping, let it sit in a sort facility for 2 days, then have to overnight it across the country to meet their deadline. And this is a method they charge $7-15 for. 

Back
Top Bottom