2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Legit check on these guys.... Ty All NT FAM

Sorry for the bad pics, taken on IPhone

Help .....Any one legit check. Ty

If those SB fuccis do manage to sell out (primarily due to resellers) I cant imagine some1 paying more then $140 and thats on the high end of things... I wouldnt even cop at disco honestly they just give off that cheesy vibe... funny how BS didnt post **** about dapper dan during there hype phase... sounds like they just running with it to try and save this release

If those SB fuccis do manage to sell out (primarily due to resellers) I cant imagine some1 paying more then $140 and thats on the high end of things... I wouldnt even cop at disco honestly they just give off that cheesy vibe... funny how BS didnt post **** about dapper dan during there hype phase... sounds like they just running with it to try and save this release
Yeah these aren't SH2 status but I don't think they'll get much love.

not saying they are bad or not def know some people who are fans of the shoe. People were very hyped for this release bc of the first version and we still see them sitting on shelves today.

I don't find the sh2 that bad.....maybe because they were my first sb dunks or maybe because they remind me of the Joker
SH2s aren't terrible it's just a poor executed CW. I will say though Had they not put the elephant print I'd probably have bought them. I feel that hue of purple in suede would look so much better than elephant print. and they do have a Joker vibe going now that I think about it and of course you have batman as your avi what a coinkidink lol :tongue:

Last edited:
About the stars... Liked the premier pictures, I liked them in hand but didn't love them...

So I experimented alil... I use baby oil on some of the rubbery style kicks I have to darken them up alil and have been using it for years...

So I tried it on the charcoal areas on my stars and am very happy with the outcome compared to the full look..

( remember people to each their own)

The left is the untreated and the right is the treated ( which is still alil moist)

And top is untreated

About the stars... Liked the premier pictures, I liked them in hand but didn't love them...

So I experimented alil... I use baby oil on some of the rubbery style kicks I have to darken them up alil and have been using it for years...

So I tried it on the charcoal areas on my stars and am very happy with the outcome compared to the full look..

( remember people to each their own)

The left is the untreated and the right is the treated ( which is still alil moist)

And top is untreated
brings it a lil more definition. nice.

Agreed..from the looks of things it's an easy pass for me. They look like they were trying way too hard and actually look like some cheap variant knockoff.

Yeah these aren't SH2 status but I don't think they'll get much love.
I think they'll get a lot of love from the resellers and misinformed who use secondary markets. IMO, the ISO release with the box will probably fetch a decent amount just for being a "SE" release, similar to the Premier Petoskey Hi's. Weren't those selling close to $175?

SH2s aren't terrible it's just a poor executed CW. I will say though Had they not put the elephant print I'd probably have bought them. I feel that hue of purple in suede would look so much better than elephant print. and they do have a Joker vibe going now that I think about it and of course you have batman as your avi what a coinkidink lol :tongue:
Yea I'm a sucker for shoes in batman or joker colorways. I need those Batman sb mids that came out years ago.

Agreed..from the looks of things it's an easy pass for me. They look like they were trying way too hard and actually look like some cheap variant knockoff.
I think they'll get a lot of love from the resellers and misinformed who use secondary markets. IMO, the ISO release with the box will probably fetch a decent amount just for being a "SE" release, similar to the Premier Petoskey Hi's. Weren't those selling close to $175?
Unfortunately not. I'm trying to get $140 (Retail + ship) on an extra size 8 DS pair of Premier SE's. Everyone keeps lowballing, smh.

Call me cynical, but I'd be shocked if they didn't "sell out". What I believe (with no actual proof) is they'll sell what they can over the first few days, and then push the remaining inventory back into the warehouse and call it a sell out. This maintains the illusion for the buying public, they can let the hype machine take over, and release the remaining shoes over time as "re-stocks".

I mean it's gotta be true....right?

Call me cynical, but I'd be shocked if they didn't "sell out". What I believe (with no actual proof) is they'll sell what they can over the first few days, and then push the remaining inventory back into the warehouse and call it a sell out. This maintains the illusion for the buying public, they can let the hype machine take over, and release the remaining shoes over time as "re-stocks".

No conspiracy, it happens time and time again. Brother BIP says it gives the buyer the illusion that they're winning a prize, and he's absolutely right. These will 'sell out' no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
No conspiracy, it happens time and time again. Brother BIP says it gives the buyer the illusion that they're winning a prize, and he's absolutely right. These will 'sell out' no doubt.

I'd definitely believe that

Don't most of us say 'Got lucky' when we manage to buy something off NDC on a 'big' release

I'd definitely believe that

Don't most of us say 'Got lucky' when we manage to buy something off NDC on a 'big' release

STOP PLAYING WITH ME NIKE!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom