2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nope, these are definitely coming out, look so great in person. the suede is butter with the gum bottom.
Great news, I had a feeling it was going to look like the rain drops with the tap being all shiny. Should have known a true skate collab would apply all suede.

I purchased a pair of Chairman Bao Dunk SBs over the phone from a skate shop in Philadelphia called Exit.

AFAIK, these come in mint colored boxes, but mine came in a regular orange Nike box with a sticker that looks like it was printed from a household printer.

Is this normal?

I purchased a pair of Chairman Bao Dunk SBs over the phone from a skate shop in Philadelphia called Exit.

AFAIK, these come in mint colored boxes, but mine came in a regular orange Nike box with a sticker that looks like it was printed from a household printer.

Is this normal?
It happened to me on ndc. I got a pair of ACGs in a generic box and a printed tag, but as far as local store never got that, unless it was a nike outlet.

I thought these were scrapped. Been so long since we've heard anything about them.
nope, these are definitely coming out, look so great in person. the suede is butter with the gum bottom.
575f74ca_K2ofS.gif

Is this normal?
I don't believe so

when the teaser pics surfaced, it looked like a july release

surprised there isn't more info/pics yet

the good thing for us is that it was too plain of a CW for many so the resell value never really climbed up in price :wink:
I agree wholeheartedly. You got SOMP's and YOTH averaging let's say $175-$225 and then Tiff hi's and the Craig Stecyk AJxSB's going for $300+.

heard the QS dunk is gonna be an SOMPesque low with the 25¢ on the tongue

Ohhhh don't tell me that! I been waiting on these quartersnacks, hoping that's what they'd be! Not exactly like it, but a black suede low with a black midsole and gum bottom, kinda like those pairs from the pink box era.

`
I remember half the posts when BS's debuted that everyone hated em. Now, even the "I didn't want em, now I do" posts showing up today are
sick.gif
... #Chumps Half these fools wanting them too were probably born 1993 and after, too! Sorry, it's just upsetting to those of us that have wanted these. I even tried two weekends ago when the UK and Germany got theirs and I was always a step behind. Fools in the Nike SB Facebook group selling for $200 now, too. This is nuts. And now we have to deal with these suckers that didn't want em cuz now they have some hype. If you kids are going to step into the arena, at least do yourself a favor and listen to the LP so you can save face at having some morals and dignity when you buy these. Be a "sneakerhead" for once in your life.
Funny how that happens huh...

Down for some quarter snacks. Poor Mans Ross Pro B, although probably a nice enough shoe in itself.

Is this normal?

This isn't normal, what you got was a replacement box, which is usually something Nike only does for their own retail chains. I've gotten some pretty banged up boxes from shops, so I don't know if they'd ever provide the replacement boxes for them.

The BS being scrapped only perked my ears. I can't bring myself to buy shoes that I'm not really feeling at all. The quartersnack tho...that's got me

Dope I thought the side panels were leather they are canvas ,suede is pretty nice better than I expected don't sleep

Just like the bags of the era these represent, they're usually made out of a treated canvas that doesn't let water pass through. Nice touch if they went that route. Still doesn't make me want them, even less so now that they're going to be a pain to get.

Hope you enjoy them.

Still sad I never got the LMs.. I'm hoping I get the WT KDs as a consolation :frown:
Just went to footaction to pick up a raffle ticket for the WT KDs.. there was a line probably 60 deep...JUST TO GET THE RAFFLE TICKETS... It's Tuesday in the middle of the work day... Some people had their entire family on line... I just walked away... I just don't understand..

On the BS collab - if they really have been scrapped FCNY has a size 11 for $175, less than what some resellers are asking for and less than eurozone + shipping + potential customs

Seriously if you're a size 11, jump on that before the owner finds out and raises his asking price.

I finally figured out what bugs me about the WTKD, WTL and the WTK, they pick stuff off other models, what made the Dunk so cool for me was that at it's core they haven't really changed anything on it in a REALLY long time, a dunk is a dunk, so taking pieces from old hot ones and applying them to a new one doesn't change much, but when each new release is pretty different from the last as with the Nike Basketball, it's a reach when you try to do the same thing.

/endofftopicrant

Last edited:
This isn't normal, what you got was a replacement box, which is usually something Nike only does for their own retail chains. I've gotten some pretty banged up boxes from shops, so I don't know if they'd ever provide the replacement boxes for them.
Thanks for the info.  I called the shop and they told me half of their stock came in regular orange boxes.

If I was gonna wear these then it wouldn't have been a problem, but it's a bit small so I need to sell it and that's why I wanted to double check.

Back
Top Bottom