2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's so good about ndsbg though that makes you guys wanna get in?? Lol I've been in it for a year and didn't felt the same way you guys feeling right now
Dunno hahaha...all I know is I keep trying to get in but keep getting denied. I thought they had good deals on the reg?

thanks for the compliments about the rains guys. i wasn't sure if they were going to be that dope in person but i was pleasantly surprised.

latest pickup

I haven't got round to wearing mine yet but I like em!

hey guys picked up used wheat forbes in size 12 this week for just 150. There was no suede stains or anything but the suede is really rough and hard and there is slight water discoloration. I would post pics but my computer is being stupid so I can't. Anyways, I got a shoe repair store nearby and was wondering if this was something i could fix on my own or should i go see them. I just want to make the suede one color and make it a tad softer before I rock them 

I know its not a dunk but won one of my grails today. I guess everyone is still caught on the lance mountains because I missed them 1 time, then was able to cop after they were relisted at a lower price. Have wanted these since they first released but remember not wanting to pay the 150-200 bucks spots were charging back then, plus not wanting to camp for them.

Prods are not the most sought after, but i remember the j-rods were selling in the 400-500 range a few years ago. Prices on SBs must really be dropping.

Seller says the shoes are DS but have pink stains from the box on the heel, but i dont mind most likely going to get jean stains on them once i wear them.

Hopefully they arrive with no problems.

Alot of stuff are up on the bay for the low or at least ending at low prices... guess alot of people pockets empty due to the recent "hot releases"

Premiers picks got me pumped. Tie dyes will be had. Gonna wait to support my local, but those are an insta cop, happy to pay retail no need to wait for discount. Not sure why ppl complain about canvas material, I love it on my 510s..
I'm actually not complaining about the canvas material at all if you thought I was. I was just trying to say that you need to go 1/2 a size up that's all....I love the 510's as well.

Last edited:
I'm actually not complaining about the canvas material at all if you thought I was. I was just trying to say that you need to go 1/2 a size up that's all....I love the 510's as well.

Think he was talking to the dude saying if these were like the hacky sacks and just had a print on top of the canvas... as opposed to what exactly? Actual cloth getting tie dyed? I dont own the hufs so if someone who does care to explain what material was used for the hufs?

Think he was talking to the dude saying if these were like the hacky sacks and just had a print on top of the canvas... as opposed to what exactly? Actual cloth getting tie dyed? I dont own the hufs so if someone who does care to explain what material was used for the hufs?
Thanks for the clarification Sole Reaver! My apologies to @makecracknotwar 

No problem bro! I think these look hella dope prolly scoop em up from SPoT once they post em
Yea I agree soo tempted to get them also. I even dig the OG tie dye color tag haha. But I need to cool it for at least one week..too much heat released/releasing this month!

I might be that dude. To explain my thoughts: The newer dunks (like the hackys) seem to be either a different canvas material that accepts the pigment differently, or printed with a different process (or possibly both). The Hufs (and some of the older canvas printed shoes - space tigers come to mind) have a slightly softer feel and the pigment seems more impregnated into the material; The newer ones that I've spent time with, like the hackys, have a very distinct digital print feel to them - and material a bit plasticy. IMHO, it works well for some (like the 510s) but just not quite as well on others. 

And I'm not trying to trash anything here... I very well might end up picking up the tie dyes - they look awesome - but hope to take an in-person peep before hand.

And while we're talking canvas, a pic of one of my favorite pairs of canvas SBs (albeit not printed):

I know its not a dunk but won one of my grails today. I guess everyone is still caught on the lance mountains because I missed them 1 time, then was able to cop after they were relisted at a lower price. Have wanted these since they first released but remember not wanting to pay the 150-200 bucks spots were charging back then, plus not wanting to camp for them.

Prods are not the most sought after, but i remember the j-rods were selling in the 400-500 range a few years ago. Prices on SBs must really be dropping.

Seller says the shoes are DS but have pink stains from the box on the heel, but i dont mind most likely going to get jean stains on them once i wear them.

Hopefully they arrive with no problems.

How much you paid for them? Been looking for a size 11 for the longest time..

Still have mine DS.

Is there a time range of how long you can keep dunk SB's DS before they crumble on you (if they do)? Or was that only for OG Jordans? I'm thinking the heels/soles are made from different materials anyways so dunks should be okay where AM90 and Jordans have that softer sponge/foam soles? :nerd:

:smokin curious to see how this turns out, keep us posted.
Just follow my IG fam same name

they fit tts. A little on the slim side, but they aren't really short (which I like)

nice man! where are you starting from? like never been on a board before, or trying to learn some flatground?
Been on a board before but have very little knowledge on pretty much everything besides riding it.

I might be that dude. To explain my thoughts: The newer dunks (like the hackys) seem to be either a different canvas material that accepts the pigment differently, or printed with a different process (or possibly both). The Hufs (and some of the older canvas printed shoes - space tigers come to mind) have a slightly softer feel and the pigment seems more impregnated into the material; The newer ones that I've spent time with, like the hackys, have a very distinct digital print feel to them - and material a bit plasticy. IMHO, it works well for some (like the 510s) but just not quite as well on others. 

And I'm not trying to trash anything here... I very well might end up picking up the tie dyes - they look awesome - but hope to take an in-person peep before hand.

And while we're talking canvas, a pic of one of my favorite pairs of canvas SBs (albeit not printed):
thanks for the response! i do own Space Tigers just not any recent canvas dunks to compare to lol its good to know the difference of the two!! especially when quality of canvas material being used, as most people tend to compare older leather or suede with the newer stuff

Back
Top Bottom