2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

West Virginia

Clearance GR or not, these are probably one of my favorite dunks

Last edited:
Those quarters are nice. I always loved it when they replaced the NIKE on the logo with something else or swtich the Nike SB tongue tag. Always a nice touch in details.

Those quarters are nice. I always loved it when they replaced the NIKE on the logo with something else or swtich the Nike SB tongue tag. Always a nice touch in details.
Me as well. It adds a little bit of uniqueness to the shoe

how can anyone honestly tell anything about the quality of a shoe's materials from these early IG pictures? I think judgement needs to be reserved for a while

friends help me out.. i ordered a size 9 nike sb dunk J pack royal... im actually a size 8.5 TTS on j3s 4s 5s but on jordan 1s i wear size 9 because its narrow on the toe box.... did i get the right size on the nike sb dunk? or should i go tts (8.5) with that? pls pls help me thanks!

friends help me out.. i ordered a size 9 nike sb dunk J pack royal... im actually a size 8.5 TTS on j3s 4s 5s but on jordan 1s i wear size 9 because its narrow on the toe box.... did i get the right size on the nike sb dunk? or should i go tts (8.5) with that? pls pls help me thanks!
you should be fine.  i wear an 11.5 in jordans, but went with a size 12 for the j-pack royals and the fit fine..

you should be fine.  i wear an 11.5 in jordans, but went with a size 12 for the j-pack royals and the fit fine..
thanks so much bro. i panicked earlier this afternoon when i went to the outlets. i actually already ordered the jpack at noon online..  and then went to the outlet to test some shoes, tried to compare a size 10 jordan 1 low and size 10 nike dunk back to back on soles and i noticed the nike dunk is a little bit longer than the jordan 1 low.

Back
Top Bottom