2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Came home today to this.

So pissed someone decided to steal my Tie Dyes purchased from Premier. Who does this? WTF. I am so pissed right now. The good news is at least it was the Tye Dyes and not something else I would have a hard time getting at retail. I have lived in Chicago for 8 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and to think I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. .

That's a damn shame. It's not worth getting upset over though. You're right... they can easily be replaced.

I suggest you contact Premier and send them that photo and explain the situation. I'm sure they'll take the appropriate course of action.

Man just getting the hankering for so many things now. Want to get Dr. Doom foams and MF DOOM sbs and do doom themed ids for kobes, kds, and lebrons.

Came home today to this.

So pissed someone decided to steal my Tie Dyes purchased from Premier. Who does this? WTF. I am so pissed right now. The good news is at least it was the Tye Dyes and not something else I would have a hard time getting at retail. I have lived in Chicago for 8 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and to think I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. .
My  condolences brother; that's a damned shame.
mean.gif
From now on I recommend you call UPS/Fedex or whatever with your tracking number and have them hold it at the location and go pick it up. Or ask the shop to ship em to you with signature confirmation. Chances are this goon will be back to jack more sneakers if he got them this easy

Came home today to this.

My condolences. I'd try speaking with premier first. If they don't do anything, maybe you can charge it back with your credit card company.

To whoever posted that mainlandskate link to the chromeballs last week... Thank you so much. I've been looking for them since I missed the release and the Premier restock and the deal was so good I bought two pairs (free shipping).

Always wanted a pair and they are even better in person than I could have hoped. 
smokin.gif
Dope pickup. One of the few shoes I regret not grabbing for retail. Haven't come across a pair decent price that isn't beat. 

Evergreen (skate shop in China) has the Quartersnacks...not sure if you can order online or not, can't get the site to load on my phone.

Pretty sure they don't do phone orders or online orders.. The shops in hong kong or china aren't really into online sales

i know non dunk related but is 550 a good deal for the lance mountain pack, deadstock and shipped in the current re-sale market for them?

Has there ever been a Dunk High in white made out of canvas material? Trying to find the right Dunk to use in an art project.

It's a decent price. I think that's where they'll eventually at so it's not like you're losing anything. I believe market prices are around $320 each.

Custom Paris mids made out of the Tokyo mids via SB

Came home today to this.

I had that happen to me in November last year.  It could be someone near you who's noticed your kicks and noticed that you probably receive kicks regularly.  My mailman/UPS driver always kid me about this.  And I wonder how many others in my block/hood do also (you know, nosy neighbors who are always peeking through the blinds asking themselves "oh, another box/delivery for him?").   Always keep track of that tracking number and try to have someone around if you are not there.  I live in Chi also and sadly say that I don't know if there are any safe neighborhood's left.  50+ shot this past holiday weekend and some of those are dead too.  Be safe out here.  

Back
Top Bottom