2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seen these pics on fleabay suede is looking buttery I'm in !

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the material is that he says Nike SB has never used before. Old school camera film on the side panels?  That would tie in with the Paparazzi theme but I'm not sure how it would look or wear.

This is not dunk related at all, but I'd like someone from this thread to have it so

GNQF-49N7-KTHP

good for 1 download on ps4 Destiny Beta style.

edit: psn id is mintyone so hopefully I'll see some of you out there blasting some dudes. I'm not very good at online play, but I'm giving this one a shot.

Last edited:
I don't need the BP version as long as Nike releases an unbranded version. But I still gotta see how they're gonna look before I decide to cop

I don't need the BP version as long as Nike releases an unbranded version. But I still gotta see how they're gonna look before I decide to cop

I'm hoping on a unbranded version myself, however in the next coming weeks/months will be fed lies on how only BP version will be available.

I'm hoping on a unbranded version myself, however in the next coming weeks/months will be fed lies on how only BP version will be available.
That's what happened last year. Dude is such a clown when it comes to hyping his brand

2 weeks for his version, and usually the non branded ones will filter into shops about a month later. I think it was really close to release before we saw pictures of the WOF ones too right? Nike SB in general has been pretty good about keeping the lid on big projects lately.

2 weeks for his version, and usually the non branded ones will filter into shops about a month later. I think it was really close to release before we saw pictures of the WOF ones too right? Nike SB in general has been pretty good about keeping the lid on big projects lately.
it all depends on who the ppl at BP let look at the shoe. as long as BP keeps it under wraps pics wont leak 

That's what happened last year. Dude is such a clown when it comes to hyping his brand

It works, dudes were happily paying $350 for the branded version because they fell for the lies n hype. It'll be the same this time around too.

Back
Top Bottom