2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif
lmao. 

Quick question Og sb heads, how come I see MF Dooms come in black boxes and gold boxes, sorry if this is an ignorant question

Lobsters are the only good collab to me. I dont get why this forum loves them so much. WPF? Seriously? Lol ok. Black ucs were cool but not for the prices they charged (that was criminal, say what you want about bp but at least they are not charging $250).
All lobs are flames

WPFs are one of my biggest regrets passing on

both UCS are fire, wore my black pair today.

BP has trash colabs to match their customer service

WoFs were nice but Dom the douche ruined the whole thing for me

only cool part about slayers was the blood packs

I've never heard someone try to flame concepts and compare them to BP so much before lol...their collabs are always spot on (whether one likes them or not) and their customer service is A1. That whole "Hollywood Juice" was an extreme push to try and create hype. Slayers and WOF are dope, but the first and the latest collabs are horrible to me.

@mindbenda8816  did you ever get your raging bulls? the guy just reposted them up on the bay
mean.gif
I got a tracking number from ebay today so, I guess I will see how it pans out.  I also contacted the seller to see if they had a tracking number and I got a pretty prompt response with the tracking information.  I hope that everything is legit.  I will keep you posted though.

It's been rumored since the first news of the SB X AJ came out, It'll bring out the worst in everyone so I'm going to say pass without any further info.

Sigh. I kind of want it but I kind of don't. Supreme doesn't need any more hype.

Even though they both would garnish insane amounts of hype, I'd rather have a dunk than a Jordan 1. Jordan heads in the hood gonna be copping saying they represented supreme this entire time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom